Sign in to follow this  
CigarKing

This Offseason thus far

The Polish Hammer is too good to be a backup center in this league. Early on in the year I said Gortat could be a starter for about 20 teams in this league, and I said that once he started in D12's place against Utah and balled out.

I am very disappointed we arent bringing Hedo back, our lineup would be insane and create so much matchup problems. I think Bass is a good tough player but not someone who will be a central key in getting us back to the finals...

Look at it like this, right now we are still better then the Le'Neals in Cleveland and right behind Boston with the signing of Sheed and bringing KG to a healthy 100%

I really think we should get David Lee from NYK... he and Dwight are redic on the boards and are shoe in double double guys, then I say we sign Barnes and maybe resign Lue and Foyle to fill out the roster...

Nelson/AJ/Lue

VC/MP/JJ/Barnes

Lewis/MP/Anderson/Barnes

Lee/Anderson

D12/Foyle... Foyle cannot be Dwights backup so we'll have to get another big man I just cant think of any right now off the top of my head who could (at a cheap price) have the type of production as Gortat did, and for a simple answer there isnt one. So all we really would have to worry about if we pull off a Lee trade somehow is finding an ok backup for dwight... if we can resign Gortat that would be unbelieveable

The Polish Hammer is too good to be a backup center in this league. Early on in the year I said Gortat could be a starter for about 20 teams in this league, and I said that once he started in D12's place against Utah and balled out.

I am very disappointed we arent bringing Hedo back, our lineup would be insane and create so much matchup problems. I think Bass is a good tough player but not someone who will be a central key in getting us back to the finals...

Look at it like this, right now we are still better then the Le'Neals in Cleveland and right behind Boston with the signing of Sheed and bringing KG to a healthy 100%

I really think we should get David Lee from NYK... he and Dwight are redic on the boards and are shoe in double double guys, then I say we sign Barnes and maybe resign Lue and Foyle to fill out the roster...

Nelson/AJ/Lue

VC/MP/JJ/Barnes

Lewis/MP/Anderson/Barnes

Lee/Anderson

D12/Foyle... Foyle cannot be Dwights backup so we'll have to get another big man I just cant think of any right now off the top of my head who could (at a cheap price) have the type of production as Gortat did, and for a simple answer there isnt one. So all we really would have to worry about if we pull off a Lee trade somehow is finding an ok backup for dwight... if we can resign Gortat that would be unbelieveable

In Before The Lock!

No need to open another thread about the same issue. We already have like 50 threads with the same subject.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Can someone please kill IBTL?

I wish. This thread doesn't even warrant it.

Yes it's silly because we can't really afford Lee, but I agree with the rest of the post.