Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

what will Turk be like in years 3 - 5????

I hate to see the catfish leave town however I would not trust signing him to a 5 year deal. I think Turk has a less than average work ethic and as he gets a little bit older I think this will take more of a toll on his game and his production. Lets not forget that Turk was missing quite a few games the year before last for tick tack injuries and some unknown illness that would reappear after a long night out on the town (hangover). No but seriously, I question Turks commitment to the game and although he is and has been a great player for Orlando I really think once he cashes in on the big pay day there is a chance he could begin to shut it down.

I hate to see the catfish leave town however I would not trust signing him to a 5 year deal. I think Turk has a less than average work ethic and as he gets a little bit older I think this will take more of a toll on his game and his production. Lets not forget that Turk was missing quite a few games the year before last for tick tack injuries and some unknown illness that would reappear after a long night out on the town (hangover). No but seriously, I question Turks commitment to the game and although he is and has been a great player for Orlando I really think once he cashes in on the big pay day there is a chance he could begin to shut it down.

Well he probly will play better and here is my theory:

He has just made his wife happy. Now she can have her posh downtown Toronto condo and spread her legs for Turk on a weekly basis instead of only when he hit game winners playing for us.

Thus making Turk more loose and clearing his mind, resulting in better shot selection and half the amount of cross court passes to fans.

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

Exactly why it was such a good move to get VC and not be forced to pay Hedo 10 mill plus for the next 5 years.

Forget Turkaflu.

Think Turkapolio. His craftiness'll get him through, and he'll play big in spots, but I see his stamina falling off the table.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Forget Turkaflu.

Think Turkapolio. His craftiness'll get him through, and he'll play big in spots, but I see his stamina falling off the table.

Turkaids

Turberkulosis

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Forget Turkaflu.

Turkaids

Turberkulosis

Tuberkulosis FTW, well played. Or maybe Turk-erkulosis.

In all seriousness I think when Turks career is done when people look back at it, his years with Orlando will be best known. And he people who know basketball will always associate him with Orlando.

Does anyone bring up Jordan when he played for Washington? Does anyone bring up Shaq when he played for Clev... Oh wait nevermind.

In 5 years he will be 35 years old and be in the Keith Van Horn/ Wally Z part of his carrer when they were at the end of their big contracts. Players that are making 10 mil plus, can play any D, and playing about 10 to 15 minutes a game. He will then be in many trade rumors as an expiring contract cash dump.

In 4 years Lewis and Carters (in two years I know) will be off the books..and the Magic will be a big player in free agency to find another Max Free Agent to join up with Dwight, Meer, and Anderson.