Originally posted by Rob:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce2525:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

no thanks i rather sign Kwame Brown

We cant get kwame for the same price as Diogu.

considering that Kwame will pickup his option making him a contract player not a free agent and keeping in mind he is due some $4 million dollars, I would say that's about accurate...

Oh $4mill but thats if he picks it up. He probaly will so never mind Brown. But we dont need Ike. 6-8 F/C with limited defense. How does that help us. I ll take Ratliff and just go with Lewis and Anderson at the 4 spot.

he pretty much already has, he said last week he was opting in...there isnt a reason in the world why he should turn down $4m...he knows this is the end of the line for him in terms of actual money...

Well all we need is a center to backup Howard for 12mpg. I actually feel that the Lewis/Anderson PF rotation will work better than we think to were Bass isnt really needed. Yeah we still dont have a banger pf but we still got some decent PFs that can get the job done. So maybe Otis is just looking for a backup center and small forward to start or backup for us to split the MLE with.

I like the idea of going after Ratliff too. but a Small Forward?????? What the heck do we need another SF for, we got like 10, we need another SG so JJ dosent have to start.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfreak#1:

I like the idea of going after Ratliff too. but a Small Forward?????? What the heck do we need another SF for, we got like 10, we need another SG so JJ dosent have to start.

We have Pietrus. Can you name the others?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Lewis is the only real SF on the roster, and he's a full time PF as far as we know...MP and VC are both capable of playing the 3, but, that doesnt make them 3's...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lewis is the only real SF on the roster, and he's a full time PF as far as we know...MP and VC are both capable of playing the 3, but, that doesnt make them 3's...

I'd consider MP more of a 3 at this point then I would Lewis. Lewis is a 4 now...period.

quote:

quote:

Actually, I like Pietrus as our backup 2... so, we have no small forwards right now. We need to pick up two small forwards and 2 C/PF. This is what we have:

Nelson/AJ

Carter/Pietrus/JJ

-/-

Lewis/Anderson

D12/-

Mind you, we could slide Lewis to 3, but he is best as our 4 at this point. If we don't end up signing any quality frontcourt players, we might as well put Lewis at the 3 and Anderson at the 4 with Pietrus as our 6th man.

Ike Diogu > Kwame Brown, c'mon.

Enough of this board's love affair with Kwame Brown already. The guy is Michael Olowokandi, he's a bust.

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce2525:

Idk if anyone was watching summer league last night.. but Dante & Galante determined that Mozzarella Sticks > Kwame Brown. Haha.

LMFAO FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'd consider MP more of a 3 at this point then I would Lewis. Lewis is a 4 now...period.

No.