Sign in to follow this  
numba1rocker

We ripped apart our Roster... and for what....

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by numba1rocker:

Ryan Anderson is a great player and he averaged 8 PPG and is a great Backup PG. I seen him play before and he has the same amount of potential of Lee but I am just a little scared about our bench production next year.

Ryan Anderson is a PF.

FAIL

Haha, caught it before me.

Really, reading these forums is getting monotonous with the same crap under a different topic it seems. Do you really think this is our final roster? I too am uncomfortable but I am sure Otis will get it done.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4Life912:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Ryan Anderson is a great player and he averaged 8 PPG and is a great Backup PG. I seen him play before and he has the same amount of potential of Lee but I am just a little scared about our bench production next year.

Ryan Anderson is a PF.

FAIL

Haha, caught it before me.

Hehe im guessing he hasn't seen him play before then :-)

quote:

I meant PF. it was a mistake. The g and the F are next to each other.

People are only messing, you need to be at one with sarcasm while navigating these boards. I will say this though - you could have put this in another thread instead of creating the 50 millionth OH MY GOD WE'VE NO ROSTER thread ;-) Its a nightmare finding threads with any relevancy at the minute.

ryan anderson started 30 games last season for the nets, i don't see any reason why he can't start more games for the magic. it's not like he needs to come off the bench. if he wants to be the kind of player that will crash the boards, spread the floor, and play a little defense, all while scoring 10 points a night that is fine by me. that's exactly what we're looking for in a starting pf anyway. i don't see why anderson can't start the season at pf for the magic and all we need is just to fill the bench out. why the panic just yet?

I wonder if they people who start panic threads sleep one night and wake up the next morning and think the season is starting in 2 days. Good god, its only the beginning of July. The offseason is a little bit more then 3 months long and were only 3 weeks in. Chill the hell out.

We just need a legit PF to start and then you will forget what Hedo did in Orlando. I mean, imagine Sheed or any legit PF here.

Nelson

VC

Shard(natural position)

PF

Howard

The bench is one or two guys from being good. Pietrus definitely can play strong, Ryan is better than many think, JJ will be better, Johnson nothing spectacular but he do his job...resting Nelson. Just need starting PF, Back-up Center and third PG. We are not far from being a contender, just some pieces away.