Sign in to follow this  
numba1rocker

We ripped apart our Roster... and for what....

Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson. The Magic went to the Finals and decided to just tear apart the team all because San Antonio, and Cavs made trades to make them better. Orlando didnt need to rip apart the team do make them better. Vince carter, 33, is past his prime and we traded for him and lost Lee, who was 24 years old and had alot of potential in Orlando. The Magic have only 8 players signed and this is what our bench looks like:

Johnson

Redick

Pietrus

Anderson

Foyle

That is a pathetic Bench. We lost 5 players this offseason for 2 players. If the magic land Bass, who cares.... we need a Center. We can still have lewis play PF sometimes. I think either way if we get Sheed, which i think we wont, this offseason will be a complete failure. The magic are going to go over the cap and wont recover for years unless we trade Rashard lewis... which we might do in 2 years anyway. This Offseason reminds me of the 2000 one where we acquired Grant hill and TMAC. All analysts said we would dominate the EC for 7 years. HAHAHA that never happened. Also.. look at our bench on that team. Remember it took us about 3 years to rebuild after that. It was a joke. Our starters look amazing on paper but what if we get injuries... WE HAVE NO BENCH.

The most important piece we need is a backup Center, Backup PG, and a starting PF if you dont want Lewis playing it. Then we can sign Vet minimum for everything else to fill the roster. Still... Even if we get that done... I say we are the 4th best team in the east... Chemistry is the biggest threat to the Magic right now.

Ryan Anderson is a great player and he averaged 8 PPG and is a great Backup PF. I seen him play before and he has the same amount of potential of Lee but I am just a little scared about our bench production next year.

quote:
Originally posted by numba1rocker:

Ryan Anderson is a great player and he averaged 8 PPG and is a great Backup PG. I seen him play before and he has the same amount of potential of Lee but I am just a little scared about our bench production next year.

Ryan Anderson is a PF.

FAIL

quote:
Originally posted by numba1rocker:

Ryan Anderson is a great player and he averaged 8 PPG and is a great Backup PG. I seen him play before and he has the same amount of potential of Lee but I am just a little scared about our bench production next year.

Ryan Anderson is a PF, not a PG. You FAIL.

Do we really need another thread talking about the same shi7 that, I don't know, 394897598343 others are?

No, no we don't.