Sign in to follow this  
Magic_Juan

Brousarrd says He-go to toronto

Whoever said they cant sign Hedo without a sign and trade is incorrect. With Marion, Graham, and Parker's expiring contracts. They have more than enough money.

Hey maybe I am wrong here, But I would definitely take Marion at say $7 mil per year. He can defend in the open court and hit the three and run in a fast pace offense. If we can get him in and S&T for Turk I would take it. Otherwise I would just trade Turk for a trade exemption.

quote:
Originally posted by New Guy:

Whoever said they cant sign Hedo without a sign and trade is incorrect. With Marion, Graham, and Parker's expiring contracts. They have more than enough money.

But giving up those three guys is the ONLY way they can sign Turk outright.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by New Guy:

But giving up those three guys is the ONLY way they can sign Turk outright.

They dont need or want any of the three. Hedo and Marion are both SFs on their team. Graham would be a bench player and w/ Derozan there is no need for a 33 year old Parker.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

Sure would be interesting to see us play Turk in Toronto and also hear choruses of boos for Vince.

vince always goes off on the Raptors. we'd destroy them.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic_Juan:

I think this guy just cant wait to be the first to announce Hego's new signing. The land of Cleve homer, said that the Raptors GM covets Hego and will stop short of nothing to obtain him.

Maybe Hidayet will join the Raptors to give them the team with the most unbelievably difficult names to pronounce. ie Pops Mensah-Bonsu, Roko Leni Ukic, Bargnani, Jawai. <----sound like the cast of star-trek-wars

They will have money all those FA's suck and Hedo produces more than they do combined, plus they got Derozan in the draft who will probably start next year.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic_Juan:

I think this guy just cant wait to be the first to announce Hego's new signing. The land of Cleve homer, said that the Raptors GM covets Hego and will stop short of nothing to obtain him.

Maybe Hidayet will join the Raptors to give them the team with the most unbelievably difficult names to pronounce. ie Pops Mensah-Bonsu, Roko Leni Ukic, Bargnani, Jawai. <----sound like the cast of star-trek-wars

They will have money all those FA's suck and Hedo produces more than they do combined, plus they got Derozan in the draft who will probably start next year.

Go learn something or read, those are not thier free agents. Their free agents are Parker, Graham and Shawn Marion. You want to tell me those guys suck? Come on that is 2 guys in their starting line up.

They dont plan on bring any of the three back and it's not like any of them are even that good. Graham and Parker are backups on most teams and Marion is an ever declining player. They have plenty of cash available. Somewhere between $13-14 million.

PG Calderon

SG Derozan

SF Turkoglu

PF Bosh

C Bargnani

That would be their lineup.