Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

Inside Source: LeBron & Bosh Plan To Play Together

I'm sure most superstars say they want to play with each other. I don't remember which article it was, but it said something along the lines of VC wanting to play w/ D12 for a long time. So, take this "inside source" with a grain of salt.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

So basically Bosh is going to be a Cav in 2010. Bron isnt going anywhere. So thats Mo Williams King J and CB4 with Shaq. One word, ****

No, it means LeBron is NOT going to be a Cav. They're going to join Jay-Z and Courtney Lee in Brooklyn!

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

So basically Bosh is going to be a Cav in 2010. Bron isnt going anywhere. So thats Mo Williams King J and CB4 with Shaq. One word, ****

No, it means LeBron is NOT going to be a Cav. They're going to join Jay-Z and Courtney Lee in Brooklyn!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

But ANYWAY, let's deal with the 2009 summer before the 2010 summer. Crazy idea, I know!

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

Wow, a sportswriter that can see into the future. Why doesn't he just tell us now who is going to win the championship this year? This guy is just speculating, to be honest he isn't exactly going out on a limb, why wouldn't LeBron and Bosh want to play together? It would be a pretty deadly combination.

Agree.