Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan581

Dwights new move!!!!

whats it gonna be???? at times i saw him try the Tim Duncan bank shot but he didnt really stick with it. If he got that shot goin it would be awesome, because it would bring defenders out from the basket and also let him utilize his quickness. dont you think it would open up backdoor cutting lanes as well? along with consistently making his free throws, that my friends is an unstoppable offensive force!!

whats it gonna be???? at times i saw him try the Tim Duncan bank shot but he didnt really stick with it. If he got that shot goin it would be awesome, because it would bring defenders out from the basket and also let him utilize his quickness. dont you think it would open up backdoor cutting lanes as well? along with consistently making his free throws, that my friends is an unstoppable offensive force!!

quote:
Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

dribble right spin back left for the dunk to go in contrast to the baby hook.

Sounds similiar to Hakeems spin move which was insane.

Dwight did a spin move in the paint against cleveland I think that was unreal. He needs to do more of that so I'm just gonna say develop any kind of quick spin move.

well at this point dwight has made his last 3 tim duncan bank shots that ive seen.(2 in LA ans 1 against boston) keep shooting it!!!! add in some matt barnes and vince backdoor cuts we would be killin it!!!