Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

NJ Presser

Why hasn't there been one? We got Vince in front a microphone the day of the trade, but Jay-Z hasn't put Courtney in front of one yet. I miss Courtney and I want to see him speak!

Why hasn't there been one? We got Vince in front a microphone the day of the trade, but Jay-Z hasn't put Courtney in front of one yet. I miss Courtney and I want to see him speak!

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

lol courtney isn't the kind of player that deserves a press conference yet. he was just a role player on the magic and isn't a star.........

If Mo Williams gets to do post game pressers, Courtney can have this.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

lol courtney isn't the kind of player that deserves a press conference yet. he was just a role player on the magic and isn't a star.........

If Mo Williams gets to do post game pressers, Courtney can have this.

Mo Williams gets whatever he wants. He's a diva.

They're real excited to have him aboard, as they should be...but you shouldnt expect a press conference introducing two one year rentals, who were acquired to match salary and clear cap room and a player of Lee's stature. Granted Lee has world's of potential, but it's not really presser worthy.

I'm still very upset that we no longer have Lee. It is beyond disappointing, imo. But on the flip side, the Nets should be real fun to watch. I loved Keyon Dooling as well and he really showed his worth last year. Keyon is a stud, that any team would be happy to have. Throw in Terrence Williams, my favorite draft prospect, not the best but, my personal favorite and than Devin Harris and Bropez. You have yourself a fantastic young nucleus. I will omit Yi Jianlian, though because well...he hasnt been too great and the jury is still out. For all we know they may opt to start Battie.

But anyway, Courtney can really potentially star there. As he will have a more prominent role in their offense and will be counted on a lot more as an offensive talent. I'm excited for him, but at the same time...very saddened to see him go. He was my favorite player on our roster.

quote:

New Jersey is becoming the Portland of the East with Harris, Lee, Williams and Lopez.

Except the Blazers are actually good.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

New Jersey is becoming the Portland of the East with Harris, Lee, Williams and Lopez.

BANG

quote:

quote:

I lol'd.

Come on, New Jersey wasn't going to throw a press conference. It was a salary dump. They gave up a rookie with upside and their second best player for another rookie with upside and expirings. I'm sure Nets fans aren't exactly thrilled.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

quote:

BANG

They're good now, give the Nets a couple years and see what happens.