Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Signatures for 2009-2010 season

Is it alright if I take the Orlando one ball sig addi?

Great sigs by the way, for someone who's not particularly useful with photoshop this is really appreciated.

Nice. 100 posts already. Did not expect that when I started the thread. Thought it would just silently die and end up on page 19 the day after haha

Could you make something of the likes of "Earth, Wind, and Fire?" Earth being D12 breaking a backboard, Wind being VC dunking and Fire being Rashard taking a shot (preferably a winner from the Cleveland series).

That would be amazing, I would love to see what great work you could do on that.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Could you make something of the likes of "Earth, Wind, and Fire?" Earth being D12 breaking a backboard, Wind being VC dunking and Fire being Rashard taking a shot (preferably a winner from the Cleveland series).

That would be amazing, I would love to see what great work you could do on that.

I tried to do something similar to your idea, but Dwight was too small compared to Rashard and Vince was too... so I decided to use upper torse pictures instead of dunking pictures. Also kinda difficult to incorporate three natural elements into one small sig but I tried :]

Check it out in the first post

quote:
Originally posted by Carter:

I also want to use this one.

How about I make you a new one?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

I tried to do something similar to your idea, but Dwight was too small compared to Rashard and Vince was too... so I decided to use upper torse pictures instead of dunking pictures. Also kinda difficult to incorporate three natural elements into one small sig but I tried :]

Check it out in the first post

That is sexy, you are a legend, Addifb.

You mind if I claim/use it?