Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

i am hoping hedo will sign with cavs.

hedo said several times that shaq was one of his best friends in the leauge .i am hoping that cavs wll be able to offer him 8-9 mill a year deal so he can sign with them . hedo will be smiling next season when he celebrates his first title . playing with a dominant big man and freak of nature superstar on the perimater , hedo will get loads of wide open shots , his % will go up amazingly , leaving magic fans in regret .%100 hedo is done with magic

hedo said several times that shaq was one of his best friends in the leauge .i am hoping that cavs wll be able to offer him 8-9 mill a year deal so he can sign with them . hedo will be smiling next season when he celebrates his first title . playing with a dominant big man and freak of nature superstar on the perimater , hedo will get loads of wide open shots , his % will go up amazingly , leaving magic fans in regret .%100 hedo is done with magic

This must be one of the most insane things I've ever heard. The Cavs already have $72m dedicated to about 8 players next year. Second, they'd have to acquire him via S&T, which I would imagine would include Orlando. So they're going to give Orlando assets? I think not. Third, what position would he play, SG? Nope. PF? Nope. You'd have to play him at SF and move Lebron to PG or PF. Not going to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

hedo said several times that shaq was one of his best friends in the leauge .i am hoping that cavs wll be able to offer him 8-9 mill a year deal so he can sign with them . hedo will be smiling next season when he celebrates his first title . playing with a dominant big man and freak of nature superstar on the perimater , hedo will get loads of wide open shots , his % will go up amazingly , leaving magic fans in regret . %100 hedo is done with magic

Well, if it's 100% certain, I guess the mods can move this bad boy to the Around the NBA forum then.

Thanks for removing all doubt. I'm sure your sources are solid.

This couldn't go in one of the other Hedo threads? Cav's are way over the cap sign and trade is the only way he could get there unless he wants to play for the mid level.

Hedo already got a ton of wide open shots here, his percentages are about what they will always be because this is who he is. Get over it.

quote:

oh did not know they were at $72 mill already . that was my hope .do u see anyway this could happen by sign & trade ?

Again, I don't think he's a good fit for your team (I'm assuming you like Cleveland). However, if they wanted to sign him, they'd have to find another S&T partner, because there is NO WAY the Magic participate in that with an Eastern Conference rival.

quote:
Originally posted by Starting at Guard...:

quote:

oh did not know they were at $72 mill already . that was my hope .do u see anyway this could happen by sign & trade ?

Again, I don't think he's a good fit for your team (I'm assuming you like Cleveland). However, if they wanted to sign him, they'd have to find another S&T partner, because there is NO WAY the Magic participate in that with an Eastern Conference rival.

No, he's a Hedo fanboy.

quote:
Originally posted by Starting at Guard...:

This must be one of the most insane things I've ever heard. The Cavs already have $72m dedicated to about 8 players next year. Second, they'd have to acquire him via S&T, which I would imagine would include Orlando. So they're going to give Orlando assets? I think not. Third, what position would he play, SG? Nope. PF? Nope. You'd have to play him at SF and move Lebron to PG or PF. Not going to happen.

You are expecting that a guy that posted that Hedo will win a title because he will have a dominant big and will finally get open shots and his percentages will go up would post something rational?

no source whatsoever .just using logic .after VC trade , magic front office basicly told hedo that they dont care anymore .magic is at $68mill at the moment and that # my friend doesnt give me any hope for resigning hedo . so i ll say this just to make u happy , he is gone %99