Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

3 undrafted players we should look at?????

1st Jeff Adrien: He doesn't have great size at 6'7" for a PF but he is 243 which is pretty much all muscle so their is no question he can move some bodies on the boards in the NBA. As a senior he averaged 13.6 points and 9.9 boards.If he could develop a better mid range jumper I think he could be a nice pick up for us.So we need to get this kid to summer camp.

2nd Josh Heytvelt: He has nice size at 6'11" 260 pounds who is a scrappy tough guy who will bang down low for the boards and not shy away from anybody. He averaged 15 points and 6.5 boards in his senior season BUT he also shot 40% from the 3 point line, so he is a guy who can stretch the floor for Dwight,and he is somebody you cant leave open because he will knock the shot down. If he could develop a little better low post game he could have a solid career, so why not get this guy at our summer camps.

3rd Aaron Jackson (I really like this guy): He is a 6'4" PG who averaged 19.3 points 5.7 assists 5.5 boards and shot 40% from behind the arc during his senior season. He is a slasher with a good basketball IQ and he also posses a quick shot. He had to do most of the scoring for Duquesne and he knows how to put the ball in the basket. I think he would be a nice backup to Jameer for years to come and I really like this kid because he plays with a lot of heart. If he commits more to defense he can be a stud in this league, so we also need to get this guy into our camps and see what hes got.

Let me know what you guys think about these guys and throw in some others if you like. THANKS

1st Jeff Adrien: He doesn't have great size at 6'7" for a PF but he is 243 which is pretty much all muscle so their is no question he can move some bodies on the boards in the NBA. As a senior he averaged 13.6 points and 9.9 boards.If he could develop a better mid range jumper I think he could be a nice pick up for us.So we need to get this kid to summer camp.

2nd Josh Heytvelt: He has nice size at 6'11" 260 pounds who is a scrappy tough guy who will bang down low for the boards and not shy away from anybody. He averaged 15 points and 6.5 boards in his senior season BUT he also shot 40% from the 3 point line, so he is a guy who can stretch the floor for Dwight,and he is somebody you cant leave open because he will knock the shot down. If he could develop a little better low post game he could have a solid career, so why not get this guy at our summer camps.

3rd Aaron Jackson (I really like this guy): He is a 6'4" PG who averaged 19.3 points 5.7 assists 5.5 boards and shot 40% from behind the arc during his senior season. He is a slasher with a good basketball IQ and he also posses a quick shot. He had to do most of the scoring for Duquesne and he knows how to put the ball in the basket. I think he would be a nice backup to Jameer for years to come and I really like this kid because he plays with a lot of heart. If he commits more to defense he can be a stud in this league, so we also need to get this guy into our camps and see what hes got.

Let me know what you guys think about these guys and throw in some others if you like. THANKS

I'd add one more Brandon Costner a 6'10 SF/PF from NC State, he isn't the banger we need but he fits into our style of play very well. He can shoot.

I followed him a lot since i am an NC State fan, and he is also a good player but I just question is work ethic and will to play the game, it just seems like he never worked hard in the off season to get better, and never wanted to lead his team.