Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

talking about keeping the core together ..lol..magic front office is being run by ret

the kept saying we wanna keep our core to compete for title for years to come . and that is the deal they come up with to do that .. i mean wow ..they shipped lee for 33 year old VC. by doing so , they just told hedo they dont give a zhit about him .as goofy as hedo is , he ll take this hard . lets see this is the starting line up for this year playoffs

alston

lee

hedo

rashard

dwight

and this is next year starting 5

jameer

VC

?

rashard

dwight

and 18 milion a year contact comes WITH VCwe will say goodbye to gortat too .too painfull even writing about this. and mark my words we will be missing alston because of jameer not so good decision making. that guy is not an all star in my opinion . his numbers will go down to his capacity .and V.C WILL NOT BE AS CLUCTH as hedo was for magic at the end of the games .even everything works out %100 right , we still wont be able to pass neither baston nor cavs .. that is my future prediction

the kept saying we wanna keep our core to compete for title for years to come . and that is the deal they come up with to do that .. i mean wow ..they shipped lee for 33 year old VC. by doing so , they just told hedo they dont give a zhit about him .as goofy as hedo is , he ll take this hard . lets see this is the starting line up for this year playoffs

alston

lee

hedo

rashard

dwight

and this is next year starting 5

jameer

VC

?

rashard

dwight

and 18 milion a year contact comes WITH VCwe will say goodbye to gortat too .too painfull even writing about this. and mark my words we will be missing alston because of jameer not so good decision making. that guy is not an all star in my opinion . his numbers will go down to his capacity .and V.C WILL NOT BE AS CLUCTH as hedo was for magic at the end of the games .even everything works out %100 right , we still wont be able to pass neither baston nor cavs .. that is my future prediction

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

Carter is 32 and Kobe is 31. Whats the difference?

Exactly and Carter has only 2 years left on his contract where as we would be stuck with Hedo for 5 years and he is 30. Makes way more sense to me what Otis has done so far. Now if we can bring back Hedo for $7-8 million I would pay him that each year for 5 years.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

Carter is 32 and Kobe is 31. Whats the difference?

Kobe's won 4 ships.

Don't get me wrong, VC is gonna be our go-to guy, and he changes our dynamic better than Turk could. We won't have to rely on the pick and roll so much now. If our offense breaks down, give the ball to VC and he can score. Period.

I'm going to ignore the vast majority of the original post and dive into three things:

1) How is Jameer's decision making 'not so good'?

2) Where is Baston, and why would we pass it? It sounds like a fascinating place.

3) All predictions are for the future. Just sayin'.

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

no u did not . u just did compare vince to kobe . boy hell will brake lose

Wait...what? The comparison is valid - with the one exception being Kobe's got rings and VC doesn't. They're quite comparable players, both can take over a game when they want to, both are proven all-stars. We got a great player today - sorry, but that's a fact. I don't like that we got ride of CLee (one of my favorite players this year), but at the end of the day, Vince Carter > Courtney Lee.

kobe's career ppg =25

vince's=23

pretty similar. kobe's got 200 regular season games on vince though so in basketball years kobe is older.