Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

More NBA trade rumors: Hinrich to the Blazers? He thinks so.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Insane amount of trades so far this summer.

Yep, next season is shaping out to be one of the most interesting seasons in a long time. I can't wait, to see what else is in the works before the season, because you know there are teams right now that are scrambling to get something done to keep up.

It is definitely an exciting time to be an NBA fan. Makes me glad the Magic are looking to continue to improve instead of standing pat. With everything going on right now, if you are not moving forward you are definitely moving backwards.

quote:
Originally posted by Old No.7:

It is definitely an exciting time to be an NBA fan. Makes me glad the Magic are looking to continue to improve instead of standing pat. With everything going on right now, if you are not moving forward you are definitely moving backwards.

::clears throat::

Lakers..

OK IMA HUGE MAGIC FAN N YEA IM GLAD DA TRADE FOR VINCE IS GUD BUT R WE GONNA FIGHT TO KEEP HEDO STILL??? NOT TO LONG AGO THERE WAS IT WAS SAID DAT MAGIC OWNERS R WILLING TO TO GO OVER N PAY LUXURY TAX IN ORDER TO TURK.. DATS GREAT AN ALL BUT WIT DA VINCE DEAL IS DAT STILL OUR FOCUS N IF NOT WATS PLAN B??? R WE REALLY GONNA LOSE TURK N GET NOTHIN FOR HIM.. WE CUD DO A SIGN N TRADE THERES ALOT OF GREAT PLAYERS BEN GORDON RON ARTEST EVEN CARLOS BOOZER R ANY OF THESE WITHIN REACH FOR US IF WE END U LOSIN TURK