Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Would you take Grant Hill back on this team?

I said yes cause he's still talented and could be very good for us off the bench. And, especially if we lose Turk, he should definitely be brought back. I think he has a couple yrs left in his legs to be productive for us.

And all you cry babies need to get over him leaving a couple yrs ago. Ever think that Otis didn't want him back?

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

With us being cash strapped, and in need of cheap depth, would you welcome back Grant Hill?

Great another poll about Grant Hill.

Since this was just setup I gather you want Grant Hill back since yours is the only other vote.

Grant Hill could be just asking for a dollar and I wouldn't take him back.

Remember he left the Magic when he finally got healthy to be on a team that would get him to the finals.

Well with him gone the Magic actually got better and as we all know got to the Finals.

Next step winning the finals and that won't happen with Grant Hill on this team.

Grant Hill lost his chance of being on a playoff team when he gave the finger to the Magic after all the years they waited for him to be healthy. He cry in that spilled milk for being so stupid once again.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

With us being cash strapped, and in need of cheap depth, would you welcome back Grant Hill?

Great another poll about Grant Hill.

Since this was just setup I gather you want Grant Hill back since yours is the only other vote.

Grant Hill could be just asking for a dollar and I wouldn't take him back.

Remember he left the Magic when he finally got healthy to be on a team that would get him to the finals.

Well with him gone the Magic actually got better and as we all know got to the Finals.

Next step winning the finals and that won't happen with Grant Hill on this team.

Grant Hill lost his chance of being on a playoff team when he gave the finger to the Magic after all the years they waited for him to be healthy. He cry in that spilled milk for being so stupid once again.

What if Grant was forced to leave? what if the Magic are the ones who gave HIM the finger? would that change your opinion of him? what if Otis didn't bring him back because Jameer, Turk, and Dwight needed to develop? Notice when Grant was playing, everyone deferred to him on offense; that sucks for trying to develop players. with 2 yrs of growing and developing their game, our youngsters know how to ball and not defer to the vet.

everyone knows their roles and Grant would know his, should he come back.

If he was willing to take the vet min. and accept a lesser role playing 10-12 mins a game while being a positive locker room guy, then yes.