Sign in to follow this  
Twelve

An Open Letter to Orlandomagiczone members:

First off, to all the senior members who were 'true' fans, hold your head up. The Magic had a great season. After being disappointed year after year, you deserved to go through this elating playoff run.

secondly, to all you bandwagon fans, you deserve this too (the loss, I mean), I've never been a Magic fan, but i've never disliked them until this year. You all are the reason why. I'm glad that you now know what it feels like to be gunning for a team, only to see them fail and get your heart broken. Hopefully you will now root for them from November on, not just in May. This team needs support, they need a strong following. You can provide that. The reason there was no Dwight Howard puppet is because no one takes this team seriously. You have a good team, the NBA is great from November 'til the last drop. SHOW UP EARLY because otherwise, real NBA fans won't respect you. I just signed up here very shortly and enjoyed the site, but recognized that 70% of you don't know sh!t about basketball and are a waste of a keyboard stroke. (the other 30% fall into my "first-off" paragraph and I congratulate you for a great-great season. Be proud.

Lastly to the MOD's ... as I said above, I enjoyed the site (just finding out about it recently), you have a good thing going here and you guys do a great job in keep it respectable (banning "Dancing Barry" was a questionable call though... Inside joke. Your work here may be overlooked, but is appreciated.

Now that I found the site, I'll probably post more often next year.

Have a great summer!

First off, to all the senior members who were 'true' fans, hold your head up. The Magic had a great season. After being disappointed year after year, you deserved to go through this elating playoff run.

secondly, to all you bandwagon fans, you deserve this too (the loss, I mean), I've never been a Magic fan, but i've never disliked them until this year. You all are the reason why. I'm glad that you now know what it feels like to be gunning for a team, only to see them fail and get your heart broken. Hopefully you will now root for them from November on, not just in May. This team needs support, they need a strong following. You can provide that. The reason there was no Dwight Howard puppet is because no one takes this team seriously. You have a good team, the NBA is great from November 'til the last drop. SHOW UP EARLY because otherwise, real NBA fans won't respect you. I just signed up here very shortly and enjoyed the site, but recognized that 70% of you don't know sh!t about basketball and are a waste of a keyboard stroke. (the other 30% fall into my "first-off" paragraph and I congratulate you for a great-great season. Be proud.

Lastly to the MOD's ... as I said above, I enjoyed the site (just finding out about it recently), you have a good thing going here and you guys do a great job in keep it respectable (banning "Dancing Barry" was a questionable call though... Inside joke. Your work here may be overlooked, but is appreciated.

Now that I found the site, I'll probably post more often next year.

Have a great summer!

well i understand your fustraiton and reasons

butt fack is lakers won ok i know it was by beeing verry lucky! butt fackt is orlando magic exceeded all our expertations! like i said in a other topic if i had said las year magic will be eastern CHAMPS! i would be in a mental insitution! now they did great and can be verry proud! ok we all want to winn the main prize butt second prize is not bad either!

again congrats magic with your achievemend!

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

yo man for real bandwagon fans, you need to know what its like to sit threw a 22 win season. I was at the game and i wanted to knock the **** out of most laker fans.

man that year was tragic and long dont want to be there again

I joined here in February after I finally decided to join a board to discuss my team instead of sharing a myspace group of arrogant fans of other teams with few Magic fans.

The mods and whoever else that keeps this place in order have done a wonderful job and really made this board enjoyable for Magic fans across the web.

I thank each of you who play a factor in bringing this to us for another year. Dan Savage has done a great job and deserves the thanks for his hard work!

I want to say a huge thank you to those who were welcoming of the true fans and continue to support one another, without that we wouldn't have a strong fan base.

Also guys I wrote two blogs on the Senintel Fan Blog and gave you this board a shout out, as I said I love giving the credit and appreciation to those who have stood with this team all these years!

Check them out!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...thank-you-magic.html

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...is-season-meant.html

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

yo man for real bandwagon fans, you need to know what its like to sit threw a 22 win season. I was at the game and i wanted to knock the **** out of most laker fans.

haha for real. I watched EVERY GAME of that 21-61 season before we got Dwight. Even though we lost, this was a tough loss to take, I have really never been this proud of our team and it's bright future. I fidn't get tp experience the 1995 finals as I am only 16, but this was such a great feeling. This run. This team. This season. We'll be back next year and so will the bandwagon fans. It's a part of winning. I know I don't post a huge lot because I'm usually super busy but my fanhood goes beyond a post count. Let's get it next year. We can only get better from here! Go Magic!