Sign in to follow this  
CaliMagicFan

To Everyone Trashing The Magic Right Now

I, for one am very proud of this team. All the true fans know that we had a great season. You win some you lose some. I can't wait until next season.

quote:
Originally posted by DuvalMagicFan:

this thread describes exactly how i feel. great job man. +2

like wise +3

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

you are either with us or against us, then what?

Sounds like dubya is back in power..!

We could only wish...

Honestly spare me I never seen anyone on this team bash the team but players I like them all except for the Miget who just mess up are championship hopes so spare me

hey, took out Boston and Cleveland. with that, I'm happy. Plus, there will be another banner added to the rafters. I'd much rather lose in the Finals to a great team than lose in the first round to Philly

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

Go **** yourselves. Seriously. This team just overachieved and submitted the best season in franchise history. Everyone's hurting, but really, if you're trashing your team now, get lost. You're not welcome here, and don't deserve the highs that we've experienced this year, and are sure to see in the years to come.

Yes,fans should be proud of how the team responded to the challenge and how all the players adapted to the role given them to perform, but they also have the right to vent their frustations by commenting where individual players, the coach and the administration didn't contribute at any individual moment, what we expected, be it wrong or right according to each fans perspective. I think everyone agrees that Stan,handled the PG situation at the end, akwardly, to say the least; and that Skip did his share in not helping mitigate it. We could go on with the lack of offensive contribution of both Lewis and Howard towards the end as a factor that contributed to our loss, etc.. In terms of coaching I have previously commented that Stan is a great rehabilitator of teams anad has the capability to get the best of the players, yet his ability to manage teams during the finals could be questioned? Is this bashing the team?