Sign in to follow this  
gAmE.oVe|2

just a thought...

i know that all of you will hate this idea and i understand but just think about it long term wise.

we trade JJ, Alston, Turk, and Battie to Phoenix for Shaq.

why it works for the suns?

because it gives them the SF they need to play the run and gun offense. grant hill is too old and cant make plays like hedo does. plus it makes amare the primary guy again.

why it works for the magic?

we may just lose turk anyways thru free agency so why not try to make a move in a sign-and-trade and help our future. it would free up cap space for the 2010 free agency and make us a big player in signing either chris bosh or dwayne wade. and shaq provides us as a serviceable back C just in case we lose gortat.

as for losing alston, jj, and battie...the only one hurting us would be alston but since jameer is showing really good signs so far and next season he should be really healthy then alston is expendable. plus we have an MLE to use and now that orlando is on the map im sure more vet players wouldnt mind signing at the vet min.

..let me know what you guys think...THANKSS!!!

i know that all of you will hate this idea and i understand but just think about it long term wise.

we trade JJ, Alston, Turk, and Battie to Phoenix for Shaq.

why it works for the suns?

because it gives them the SF they need to play the run and gun offense. grant hill is too old and cant make plays like hedo does. plus it makes amare the primary guy again.

why it works for the magic?

we may just lose turk anyways thru free agency so why not try to make a move in a sign-and-trade and help our future. it would free up cap space for the 2010 free agency and make us a big player in signing either chris bosh or dwayne wade. and shaq provides us as a serviceable back C just in case we lose gortat.

as for losing alston, jj, and battie...the only one hurting us would be alston but since jameer is showing really good signs so far and next season he should be really healthy then alston is expendable. plus we have an MLE to use and now that orlando is on the map im sure more vet players wouldnt mind signing at the vet min.

..let me know what you guys think...THANKSS!!!