Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 5: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/14 8:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

You've done a great job TMF...

keeping the BELIEF going but now it's up to us the FANS.

LET"S GO MAGIC NATION...

BELIEVE LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE !!!

It's on to LA.

We Win This One.

Thanks, JD! It means a lot coming from you.

I'm one of the bigest fans of Rashad (the stone face assassin) Lewis. But in GAME 4 I saw fear in his eyes for the first time. Everytime he got the ball instead of doing the lakers he chose to pass the ball. He passed himself into six points. When we were up by 3 pionts under 15 seconds left and you had the ball, why would you pass the ball to D12. Lakers had to foul , We rather you shooting freebies than D12. Rashad, You are DEVASTATION in motion, RAGE incarnate. With the MAGIC NATION behind you should show --- NO FEAR--NO FEAR . Game 5 GO MAGIC!!!!!

Well first of all magic i wanna thank you for this magic carpet ride into the playoffs,

you did orlando and florida proud.

no matter what people say you have what it takes to become champions,it's just to bad that you were haunted by bad luck and blind reffs!

it should be the other way around 3 for magic and 1 for lakers.

i have lost my faith in the nba reffs and hope the nba will do something about it i mean common

gasol hitting the basket in the end and getting a way with it??? players beeing pulled down and no reff giving a foul??? ok i do have to be honest and say magic plyers screwed up several times at moment when it was really important

butt still the magic should be ahead of the lakers.

i really hope the luck is going to change magic really deserves it.

butt i'm afraid the raining seizon is not just in fla butt also over the magic i'm really affraid it will all end tonight.

and even if it ends tonight we have to be proud looking at last seizon and what they did this seizon,if i would have said last seizon magic is gonna be in the playoffs in 09 and become eastern champions i prob would be in a mental institution right now!

magic you came from far and i hope you win, butt still right now you have to win all remaining games i'm not goanna say your not capable i know and all magic fans know you can do it you beat the cavs who send 2 teams home with 4-0! you beat the celtics the 08 champions!

so YES YOU CAN! butt you need a little bit of luck.

and if it ends tonight i wanna say you can be verry proud of your achievements and we fans can be proud too ill be watching witrh my magic lucky mickmouse and wish you the best of luck and no matter what happens we will stand behind you! magic ill thank you for the verry exiting games you gave us almost all games were thrillers.

i wish you luck tonight

and hope it will go all the way and you kick some lakers ***,if not you did your best

thank you for everything and i can't wait till next seizon!

THANK YOU MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

Their sense of urgency will be huge in these next 2 games...it's not likely, but if we can force a game 7...ANYTHING's possible....

I'm pretty confident that the Magic will win this game tonight and go back to LA, but we won't know until it starts and we see how much they actually believe. Than I really hope we can play super tough for game 6, and once you get to game 7, who cares what's happened, nobody has the lead, and it comes down to one game. Like you, I really just hope the Magic can take this to 7 and we can see who plays harder with their back against the wall.

Nice job Truemagicfan07. I have a feeling that today is going to be last one. It is not a good sign that Alston is upset with Stan and may be Stan his now upset with Alston. If we see today AJ on the court we know that the chemistry in our team is broken.

Season Finale?

{X-Factors}

I think it's Trevor Ariza for the Lakers. I just don't see Odom playing well from start to finish in Orlando, even though he's well overdue for a decent road performance, and the Lakers need Ariza to pick up Odom's slack again, not just scoring, but on the boards as well.

For the Magic, it's Stan Van Gundy. He just has way too many things he's gotta correct and get right. First of all, just because the Magic got a five point lead in the 4th quarter doesn't mean it was ALL due to Jameer or something. Forget how hot a particular LINEUP is playing, it's far more important how the rhythm of individuals on both ends are doing.

Look, if Rashard scores 18 of 20 points in the 2nd quarter (Game 2), does that mean all four guys that were on the court at the time with Shard are also playing out of their minds??

Not necessarily.

He needs to get this point guard mess under control. He needs to quit screwing around and experimenting with his rotations overall in the Finals (Courtney Lee gets seven minutes played? Say what!?) and lean on his top 6-7 guys like he correctly did in Game 3. Finally, and quite importantly, it's up to Stan to adjust on the Lakers adjustments, and put Rashard Lewis back in the spots that he needs to be in to succeed.

Also the Magic hitting their free throws would be cool too. I think that seems to hurt the Magic's chances more than even lots of turnovers.

Magic Killa Alert: Jordan Farmar.

Fantasy Play: Lamar Odom... despite my better judgment.

At the end of the day, I think the Magic have enough pride and character to bounce back from a bad loss yet another time and at least get this Finals series back to the Pacific Time Zone. Then again I've been wrong 3 of the last 4 times, LOL, so we'll see.

Los Angeles 101

Orlando 108

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Season Finale?

X-Factors

I think it's Trevor Ariza for the Lakers. I just don't see Odom playing well from start to finish in Orlando, even though he's well overdue for a decent road performance, and the Lakers need Ariza to pick up Odom's slack again, not just scoring, but on the boards as well.

For the Magic, it's Stan Van Gundy. He just has way too many things he's gotta correct and get right. First of all, just because the Magic got a five point lead in the 4th quarter doesn't mean it was ALL due to Jameer or something. Forget how hot a particular LINEUP is playing, it's far more important how the rhythm of individuals on both ends are doing.

Look, if Rashard scores 18 of 20 points in the 2nd quarter (Game 2), does that mean all four guys that were on the court at the time with Shard are also playing out of their minds??

Not necessarily.

He needs to get this point guard mess under control. He needs to quit screwing around and experimenting with his rotations overall in the Finals (Courtney Lee gets seven minutes played? Say what!?) and lean on his top 6-7 guys like he correctly did in Game 3. Finally, and quite importantly, it's up to Stan to adjust on the Lakers adjustments, and put Rashard Lewis back in the spots that he needs to be in to succeed.

Also the Magic hitting their free throws would be cool too. I think that seems to hurt the Magic's chances more than even lots of turnovers.

Magic Killa Alert: Jordan Farmar.

Fantasy Play: Lamar Odom... despite my better judgment.

At the end of the day, I think the Magic have enough pride and character to bounce back from a bad loss yet another time and at least get this Finals series back to the Pacific Time Zone. Then again I've been wrong 3 of the last 4 times, LOL, so we'll see.

Los Angeles 101

Orlando 108

Jordan Farmar sucks, midget monkey.