Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

Where is ANTHONY JOHNSON!!???

For the love of god where is he STAN?

The guy gives us huge lifts off the bench in every playoff series we have been in up to this point this year and we make it to the finals and the guy gets 000000000 minutes??

I dont know about the rest of you but its MIND-BOGGLING to me, expecialy given the way our point gaurds have played in the finals.

For the love of god where is he STAN?

The guy gives us huge lifts off the bench in every playoff series we have been in up to this point this year and we make it to the finals and the guy gets 000000000 minutes??

I dont know about the rest of you but its MIND-BOGGLING to me, expecialy given the way our point gaurds have played in the finals.

Huge lift off the bench? How soon we all forget, that at least twice a series we have been *****ing about how bad AJ has played. How we need a better backup pg, and now we find ourselves down 1-3 and its where is AJ, he must be what is wrong with the team? Really AJ is now the x-factor of the Magic?

We're talking about Anthony freggin' Johnson!!

For the love of God. He played well against the Cavs, but who didn't?? Well, other than Redick?

Such short memories around. What about Philly's Lou Williams TORCHING this guy every single game in the first round?

*sighs, exasperated*

It's A.J.! Why are people talking about him like he's Devin Harris or something?? Or perhaps more to the point, Carlos Arroyo!?

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

For the love of God. He played well against the Cavs, but who didn't?? Well, other than Redick?

Such short memories around. What about Philly's Lou Williams TORCHING this guy every single game in the first round?

*sighs, exasperated*

It's A.J.! Why are people talking about him like he's Devin Harris or something?? Or perhaps more to the point, Carlos Arroyo!?

That's a bit of an overreaction imho. They're not talking him up to be Devin Harris. There's no LouWill-type player in this series. And we're not talking more than 3 minute stretches. Think Jacque Vaughn. The guy does have a knack for getting to the rim, doesn't make many mistakes and can knock down shots if given. Not to mention he was a part of the previous 12 wins. So yeah 0 minutes is baffling given the lineup shuffling I've seen up to this point. Defensively, after the last game, no one has an argument.

Wow, if he was in, everybody would be screaming to play Jameer. Anthony Johnson is not going to give us any extra lift to beat LA. Everybody screaming for Johnson are probably the same people who hated him playing during the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Langen:

Wow, if he was in, everybody would be screaming to play Jameer. Anthony Johnson is not going to give us any extra lift to beat LA. Everybody screaming for Johnson are probably the same people who hated him playing during the year.

Sometimes it's not about lifts it's about keeping it steady. With the whole PG situation, it's been anything but steady. Skip's great, not too great, Skip can't hit a shot, Jameer started great, left him in there too long, Skip was out too long and don't want to put him back in, let Hedo run the point, etc etc etc. Hasn't that been the subplots to every loss? How about playing a guy used to playing backup role? Through all this confusion a couple points swings this "close-out" in Orlando's favor. I'm not lobbying for more AJ than I can stand, but 0 minutes is odd.

Dang guys some of you are acting like i want AJ to play big min and cary the team solo....**** the point i was trying to make is the guy has got ZERO min so far in every game, we havent even fished to see what we can get from him when both alston and jameer are not playing well.

I believe if Alston and Jameer are not getting the job done then we should Throw AJ in for a few min just to see if he sparks something. Everyone remembers the DUNK in the phily series those types of things fire our team up and give us the energy boost to play hard for the full 48!

Calm down people dang

quote:

*sighs, exasperated*

I am not saying Jameer is not a great player, but probably people talk about AJ (obviously, as you know, that includes me) because that's how bad Jameer is playing right now, lol!

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

*sighs, exasperated*

I am not saying Jameer is not a great player, but probably people talk about AJ (obviously, as you know, that includes me) because that's how bad Jameer is playing right now, lol!

AJ numbers and production are way better than what Jameer has been giving us. Not to mention he has expierence in the finals. He is also a much better defender and when he is in the game Turk gets the ball more running the point and Turk has been killing the Lakers.