Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanfromNYC

We really have some sick fans....

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. I do believe we have beaten ourselves but this team has far exceeded my expectations. I am a proud fan and love my boys win or lose. Lets hope we win on Sunday and show these guys we still have some fight. Go Magic.

I totally agree with you. I know I'm thankful for what this team has done this year because for the first time ever, for me anyway, if a Magic game was on, it was time to have fun. Being a fan of a team that could beat the best teams in the entire league on a regular basis made for for some fun TV entertainment. And yes, we have beaten ourselves in this series. A made layup by Courtney (I didn't say easy layup because it wasn't) and a made free throw by Dwight (just 1 out of 2 is all we needed) and we're up 3 to 1. Oh well, it's an uphill battle now, and if we do win 3 straight, all I will be able to say is WOW. I hope I get to say that. I really do.

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

How to spot a bandwagoner on these boards:

look at their registration date. if it is previous to May, they are a fan. After that, you are a bandwagoner

How ignorant. Some people on here have been fans since day one but are just finding these boards.

It sucks we are in this position and it sucks even more knowing we should be up 3-1. We can't forget what we did, I know right now nobody cares about that. What could have been is a nice thought, but it's not being realistic. Lets hope they keep the team together.

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

How to spot a bandwagoner on these boards:

look at their registration date. if it is previous to May, they are a fan. After that, you are a bandwagoner

How ignorant. Some people on here have been fans since day one but are just finding these boards.

chill, i was joking. I don't care about them. They'll become fans. The worst are "Cleveand Fans". The way i see it there are two types of Cleveland and Lakers fans; There's Cavs fans and Lakers fans, then there's LeBroin and Kobe fans

I love this team. I am proud of how far they have come this year. I still think that we can win it. I still think that we WILL win it. I have a lot of faith in them. I will not lose hope until it is truly over. And I do wish that I were going to be there tonight but, I am fully satisfied watching it from home tonight. I will still be cheering until the final buzzer. And be cheering the next few games as well. We have accomplished so much this year. I still love this team. I loved them when they were doing a lot worse. I still believe in Magic. icon_smile.gif

We've done great this year proving the naysayers wrong ...

and that's MAGIC.

I'm very proud of our GUYS and the MAGIC NATION...

Whether it be this year or next to get the TROPHY.

We just need to be POSITIVE and ...

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

IF THEY WIN THEN GREAT. But how are the magic supposed to win 3 straight, when they can't even protect their home court? Optimism is stupid sometimes. We just blew this series and that's all to it. Hope the team gets back next year.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

We've done great this year proving the naysayers wrong ...

and that's MAGIC.

I'm very proud of our GUYS and the MAGIC NATION...

Whether it be this year or next to get the TROPHY.

We just need to be POSITIVE and ...

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

i absolutly agree 100% with you some times you hit a patch in the playoffs where you get a lesson games 2 and 4 we have had the opportunity to win with the last shot in regulation time and if they had dropped we would of been up 3-1 instead of down 1-3 this series we have created history first championship series game win for the franchise now we have to learn to close out the massive games we know we can close out the big ones. for us the cleveland games were big for them they were massive games.