Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

With Brian gone we can now discuss Carlos again?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I really think Carlos is going to be traded to clear up capspace this summer regardless. Bhnole brought up in a earlier thread that Miami has a trade exemption (meaning that salaries don't have to match) and they clearly need a point guard. It seems to make sense for both sides.

Emory, those are salomonic phrases, if they are true its good for carlos and if they are not true they are good for Carlos, you are a genius.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:

I really think Carlos is going to be traded to clear up capspace this summer regardless. Bhnole brought up in a earlier thread that Miami has a trade exemption (meaning that salaries don't have to match) and they clearly need a point guard. It seems to make sense for both sides.

Emory, those are salomonic phrases, if they are true its good for carlos and if they are not true they are good for Carlos, you are a genius.LOL

Dude, what is your problem? I mentioned it because it sounds like a good situation for both Carlos and the Magic. Why would I want Carlos to be sent to a situation where he was sure to fail? I think he is a very classy player and person.

This is the second thread you have called me out on and I sure would like to know why.

WOOT WOOT!!! Bout time for a good old fashioned Carlos Arroyo debate. Everyone was getting along WAY too well. I think Knappy and NBAMagic 47 even had a beer together earlier. I wasn't recognizing the boards anymore. Time to throw off the gloves!!

Guess whos back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Hutch baby i missed yo uso much i was doing some jail time because i was a bad boy in the chat room!, lol!!!!

quote:

It not sound bad to see Carlos go to Miami if they going to give Carlos the oportunity to show how good he is ti is not bad the trade. Here in orlando BH is not going to give him that oportunity. when Isay oportunity is more time more minute to be the starte. Ihope another team give him that oportunity last years everybody want Carlos to be the starte because how good he play when he was trade to orlando this yearshe not get the minute that he need to prove in when he was doing in playin good BH put him in the bench. ANYWAY I agree with you is Miami or other team that need a good PG is more better for Carlos to go if that happens when he play agains Orlando you all going o see how bad was that move to trade him.

i guess carlos must be the starter PG. I think is sad let him go... i hope is that happend will be a good desition, but i doubt it.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

quote:
Originally posted by Mat