Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 4: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/11 9:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

10horry.1.600.jpg

Look at this picture of Hedo.

Hedo's been at the wrong end of the three greatest playoff buzzerbeaters of the decade.

There's that one above, he was on the Spurs when Fish hit that shot with .4, and LeBrons. Even though LeBrons basically meant nothing after we still pounded them, he was the guy who LeBron shot over lol

But he was on the right side too! How can you forget when he hit that fall away three at the buzzer of Game Seven of the 2009 NBA Finals that won the Magic the championship?

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

quote:

10horry.1.600.jpg

Hedo's been at the wrong end of the three greatest playoff buzzerbeaters of the decade.

There's that one above, he was on the Spurs when Fish hit that shot with .4, and LeBrons. Even though LeBrons basically meant nothing after we still pounded them, he was the guy who LeBron shot over lol

But he was on the right side too! How can you forget when he hit that fall away three at the buzzer of Game Seven of the 2009 NBA Finals that won the Magic the championship?

Wow, I've been thinking, if something like that happens, this gotta be one of the most exciting teams recent history.

Get the 3rd seed in the East, come as underdogs facing top 3 teams. Get a winning a record vs them though.

Beat the Sixers in 6 in a game where their best players was suspended. Other guys step up big.

Beat the Celtics in 7, in Boston, break a Celtics streak, step up big after disappointing, heart breaking losses. Win a game without their starting PG.

Beat the Cavs in 6, take out Lebron, step up big, Dwight and shooting. Get Lebron tired.

Beat the Lakers in 7, in L.A., break Phil's winning streak, break FG % Finals record in game 3, take out both favorite teams, get Kobe tired, on a buzzer beater from the most interesting Turk in the world lol.

Idk, huge.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

quote:

10horry.1.600.jpg

Wow, I've been thinking, if something like that happens, this gotta be one of the most exciting teams recent history.

Get the 3rd seed in the East, come as underdogs facing top 3 teams. Get a winning a record vs them though.

Beat the Sixers in 6 in a game where their best players was suspended. Other guys step up big.

Beat the Celtics in 7, in Boston, break a Celtics streak, step up big after disappointing, heart breaking losses. Win a game without their starting PG.

Beat the Cavs in 6, take out Lebron, step up big, Dwight and shooting. Get Lebron tired.

Beat the Lakers in 7, in L.A., break Phil's winning streak, break FG % Finals record in game 3, take out both favorite teams, get Kobe tired, on a buzzer beater from the most interesting Turk in the world lol.

Idk, huge.

and you know what the first thing ESPN will say is? "If the Celtics had been full strength, they would have repeated."

whats going on this game thread?

Posting under irrelevant picture?

Is it rite time to show your hates to one of your main player?

You deserve all ***** stuffs

These are the two games that were the most murky for me to predict coming in, Games 4 & 5. To me, this is the difference between Lakers in 6 or Magic in 7. In this lil' two game frame, can the Lakers split, or can the Magic get that snowball rolling... the snowball of Mo?

No, not crybaby Mo Williams-

MOMENTUM~!

{X-Factors}

I mean.. this is almost as bad as the Cavs being a one man Main Factor team in LeBron James. The Lakers are a simple story. Kobe and Gasol will bring it every night. Their role players? Eh, not so much. Better than the non-LeBron Cavs, but still. Not much.

This Lakers team is a one-man X-Factor team, truly. LOL it's ridiculous, but the evidence bears it out. When Lamar Odom scores 15+ in the playoffs, the Lakers are undefeated. If Odom is either their 2nd or 3rd scorer, if he rebounds, and if he defends reasonably well, the Lakers are near-unbeatable. If he doesn't do at least 2 of those 3 things, then L.A. is seriously vulnerable. I hate to sound like a broken record, but it's true.

For the Magic, for the second straight game, it's Rafer Alston again. His Game 3 performance was wonderful. But he hasn't really been in Super Saiyan, Skip To My Lou mode for 2 straight playoff games yet. He needs to now. If the Magic wanna climb this hill, Rafer must be a positive cog in the machine.

An honorable mention goes to Jameer Nelson. I feel like in one of these next two games, he's gonna find enough rhythm to "break loose" for 10-12 points and 3-4 assists. Could be tonight, and that would be huge for the Magic to get a second scorer off the bench to help out MVPietrus.

I'm still as unclear as ever, rationally, as to how exactly the rest of this series is going to go... but for tonight's sake, I know those bipolar Lakers. I still don't think the Lakers are desperate enough to play up to the Magic's energy. You know how coaches think, and Phil Jackson and SVG are going to bring more emphasis to the defense in this game, let the offense take care of itself.

But like I said. Despite what people like Michael Wilbon think, the Lakers want this game. They don't need it. When it comes to the mentality of L.A. that is a big.. BIG difference. The Magic bring slightly more "heart and hustle" to the defensive end and.. argh.. win another close one. For three days it's all about the shots the Lakers missed to the media, not one mention of the Magic's D.

That "Momentum Snowball" gets a little bigger.

I'm just sayin'.

Los Angeles 93

Orlando 98

I feel a statement game coming. LAL knocked us around in game 1, and tonight its our turn. A fast start in the first and we never let up. Big games from our big three, particularly Dwight 1-3, Rashard in 2 and 4, and Hedo in the 1st and 4th. And *gasp* Rafer follows up last game with another good performance. Strong games from Pietrus and Lee.

Last game we shot lights out but only had 5 three-pointers. I think we stay hot, but it's a different game with the three point line.

Tonight, I think we see nearly triple of the game 3 production going 14-27 from downtown (Pietrus with 4).

ORL 110

LAL 91

Magic have to do there thing, tie this series up! I believe they will!! These games in The O are all must wins..Right now Magic have to keep taking it one game at a time, & handle there business..LETS GO MAGIC!!