Sign in to follow this  
Dancing Barry

Jabbar got the wand treatment last night.

quote:
Originally posted by Dancing Barry:

As the captain entered the tema entrance at Amway, the security detail didn't believe he was who he said he was. Only in Orlando.

I've heard this nationally and let me lay something on you salesman:

The security detail at the Finals is given rigorous training and are told that no one is allowed in without proper ID and credentials. They aren't told, "Oh, but if they're famous its OK."

This story is being twisted. You see, it wasn't that they didn't believe who he was, it was because he wasn't wearing what he should have been wearing when he entered. Security did their job.

It had nothing to do with Orlando. It could have happened in any city.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

As the captain entered the tema entrance at Amway, the security detail didn't believe he was who he said he was. Only in Orlando.

I've heard this nationally and let me lay something on you salesman:

The security detail at the Finals is given rigorous training and are told that no one is allowed in without proper ID and credentials. They aren't told, "Oh, but if they're famous its OK."

This story is being twisted. You see, it wasn't that they didn't believe who he was, it was because he wasn't wearing what he should have been wearing when he entered. Security did their job.

It had nothing to do with Orlando. It could have happened in any city.

You're right. He should have had his credentials. It must have been a funny scene, the guard calling his captain stating. " I got this 7'2" dude claiming he's Kareem Abdul Jabbar. "

Let me ask you this; Would this have happened to Shaq if he was in a similar circumstance ?

quote:

Oh Jeez?,..

It's clear that whoopin the Magic laid on your favorite team has you grasping for diversion straws there Harry,..LMAO !!!

I mean for the security of everybody in attendance the detail did their job. Yet you feel that via a former player being a traveling member of the Lakers he's to be immune from being wanded?,..Why?.

I mean if security let Brian Shaw in the arena with that radioactive bionic blue bonnet suit on. There shouldn't be a peep out of anybody in regards to tolerance and safety acceptance { maybe Kareem dressed him },...and all electromagnetic's have to be checked.

I mean I guess next you'll insinuate it threw the Lakers game focus off and a reason for getting whooped,..Hmmm?

I guess for game 4 there's going to be some madcap hatching of some convoluted conspiracy. By some 12th degree of connectivity eluding to Amway security planting incriminating evidence.

Upon the person of some unassuming member of the Laker troop that could connect them to the abduction of the Lindberg baby,..accept the whoopin and don't flip the script because this ain't Hollyweird their Harry.

We've heard of Lipstick on the pig. So now I guess here's to puttin the Stash on the pooch,..THE MAGIC WON !!!

SH11ehPQImsufqtz1m27tDmqo1_400.jpg

How's that for the eggs gettin cold and the butter getting hard?,..LMAO !!!