Sign in to follow this  
onedollerbills

LETS GO MAGIC RIGHT NOW!!!!

IM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULL**** ABOUT HOW WHERE DONE AND HOW WE DONT HAVE A ****ING CHANCE. WELL GUESS WHAT THE MAGIC ARE COMING BACK TO AMWAY AND THIS **** IS FAR FROM OVER, I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO WIN 4 OUT OF 5 GAMES BUT THIS TEAM CAN DO IT I JUST CAN SINCE IT. DONT LET ALL THOSE BANDWAGON FANS BRING YOU GUYS DOWN, JUST BECAUSE ITS GETTING HARD DOESN'T MEAN GIVE UP. WE JUST HAVE TO FIGHT HARDER AND I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER **** COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOUR A NEGATIVE **** THEN DON'T POST IN HERE.

IM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULL**** ABOUT HOW WHERE DONE AND HOW WE DONT HAVE A ****ING CHANCE. WELL GUESS WHAT THE MAGIC ARE COMING BACK TO AMWAY AND THIS **** IS FAR FROM OVER, I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO WIN 4 OUT OF 5 GAMES BUT THIS TEAM CAN DO IT I JUST CAN SINCE IT. DONT LET ALL THOSE BANDWAGON FANS BRING YOU GUYS DOWN, JUST BECAUSE ITS GETTING HARD DOESN'T MEAN GIVE UP. WE JUST HAVE TO FIGHT HARDER AND I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER **** COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOUR A NEGATIVE **** THEN DON'T POST IN HERE.

I'm with you Bro!!!...Our backs are against the wall like never before this season...I feel a shift in this series momentum on the horizon.

Go Magic!!!!

I Agree with you 100%!!!!! I think that any team that is defeated twice by the Bobcats is beatable!!!!!!!!!!! Go Magic!!!!!!

now it's time to bring out the 6th man. We've yet to do it this year. EVERYONE must be into the gamw. yeah, Cleveland and Boston were pretty good, but we can do better. let's bring the pain!

SVG motivation:

"IF OUR ENERGY LEVEL DOESN'T GO UP RIGHTTT NOWWWW, WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!"

"HEY, HEY, WE'RE ALMOST THERE"

"HEY NOW, KEEP THE INTENSITY UP"