Sign in to follow this  
JRam027

I KNOW that we all KNOW Kornheiser doesn't KNOW anything..

and how we never get respect but he took it to new levels today..

He basically states that the Magic have no shot, then Wilbon yells at him asking if he hasn't learned anything the last 4 weeks then

TK "The Lakers are a better shooting team!"

MW "No they're not"

TK "The Lakers are a deeper team!"

MW "No they're not"

TK "Yes they are! I think-"

MW "They're neither of those things"

TK "LAKERS IN 4! LAKERS IN LESS THAN 4!"

(or something along those lines)

Wilbon actually makes valid points, Tony just yells lol.

He never ceases to amaze me.

and how we never get respect but he took it to new levels today..

He basically states that the Magic have no shot, then Wilbon yells at him asking if he hasn't learned anything the last 4 weeks then

TK "The Lakers are a better shooting team!"

MW "No they're not"

TK "The Lakers are a deeper team!"

MW "No they're not"

TK "Yes they are! I think-"

MW "They're neither of those things"

TK "LAKERS IN 4! LAKERS IN LESS THAN 4!"

(or something along those lines)

Wilbon actually makes valid points, Tony just yells lol.

He never ceases to amaze me.

This is the same guy who proclaimed that the Cavs would win in "fo." And that the Cavs would go "fo, fo, fo" to the Finals.

I mean, when has this guy ever been able to be taken seriously? Even his wife probably laughs hysterically in bed when he tries to make her climax.

I use to like Tony a lot, but he's gotten worse lately. Wilbon has said a lot of positive stuff about us in the past, especially after we went on the west coast trip.

Who cares? It's pretty obvious to anyone that has watched PTI that he doesn't actually watch as many games as even the most casual of fans. The entire dynamic of the show is two guys arguing over sports. Not intelligent conversation about them. The stupider he sounds the higher the ratings. He knows it. ESPN knows it. And, you should **** well know it so who cares what he says?

I know some of you people have a blinding love for the Magic, but can you at least TRY to be objective???? Had Tony Kornheiser picked the Magic in 4, all you people stating Tony doesn't know what he's talking about would be calling him a "Genius" ... (see Charles Barkley)

TK has been a writer for nearly 40 YEARS, he's forgotten more about sports that most of you will ever know, compare that to your "genius" Barkley.

Again, there's nothing wrong with loving your team, but don't dumb yourself down and make ignorant statements about someone simply because they have a different opinion than you do.

Tony is niether a personality nor a Analyst, he's a sports writer.

Barkely is a personality

... and an Analyst is anyone you pay to analyze something, if this is not the case how can your average ex-basketball player be an "Analyst" but someone (as in Tony) who's been writing about sports for about as long as some of these people been alive not be considered one?

quote:
Originally posted by Twelve:

I know some of you people have a blinding love for the Magic, but can you at least TRY to be objective???? Had Tony Kornheiser picked the Magic in 4, all you people stating Tony doesn't know what he's talking about would be calling him a "Genius" ... (see Charles Barkley)

TK has been a writer for nearly 40 YEARS, he's forgotten more about sports that most of you will ever know, compare that to your "genius" Barkley.

Again, there's nothing wrong with loving your team, but don't dumb yourself down and make ignorant statements about someone simply because they have a different opinion than you do.

Barkley did not pick Orlando in four. He was, however one of the only people in the mainstream media to pick Orlando over Cleveland. Genius? I don't know about that, but he did get it right.

quote:
Originally posted by Twelve:

Tony is niether a personality nor a Analyst, he's a sports writer.

Barkely is a personality

... and an Analyst is anyone you pay to analyze something, if this is not the case how can your average ex-basketball player be an "Analyst" but someone (as in Tony) who's been writing about sports for about as long as some of these people been alive not be considered one?

Watching American Idol doesn't make him an expert in current basketball. You have to actually watch and study the games. I'd be suprised if he's seen more than five Orlando games this year considering he continually says thing that are obviously false.

And he doesn't write anymore.