Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

ROFLMAO...ON SPORTSCENTER NOW LBJ

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

The Yankee hat is hilarious...they played the Indians today! Why doesn't he just find every Cav fan, walk up to them, and kick them in the nuts?

I swear if I am the Cavs I would fine him for walking off the court, fine him for missing the press conference and fine him for supporting a team in another market lol. I would start a collusion case right now.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

If someone knows how to dub that interview with a little Frank Sinatra playing low in the back ground singing New York New York...man now that would be perfect.

EDIT: can you imagine how pissed we would have been as Magic fans if Shaq paraded around in LA gear after we were ousted from the playoffs in 95 or 96...

you called?

Okay, I saw it on ESPNEWS. LOL Jalen Rose roasted LBJ a new one again, he did last night as well.

And I'm sorry, but LBJ *totally* comes off like a sore loser.

The Yankee hat? Priceless.

Guys, everybody wears Yankee gear. It's not that big of a deal. I'm a LeBron hater, and I'll tell you when he needs hatin. Right now, he doesn't. He answered all those questions appropriately and you can tell he's just mad that his team didn't pull through. They can't matchup with the Magic, it's no secret. No superstar can beat this team, that's obvious. He thought he could, until this series. Let him vent.

I can't seem to grasp why LeBron thinks his reason for not shaking hangs with the magic makes any sense. Does he think that Billups, Melo, Duncan, Pierce, Allen, etc, DID NOT FEEL the same way? Why are his precious feelings more important?

Sure, you don't necessarily WANT to shake hands with anyone, but you SHOULD. It's what professionals do.

I'm not the guy that hates on other players, but that showed no class. After last night, I gave him the time to make a recovery statement the following day, saying that "he forgot during the whirlwind of mixed emotions that he had at the moment" or something, but he comes up with THIS?

I'm disappointed in LBJ.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

Guys, everybody wears Yankee gear. It's not that big of a deal. I'm a LeBron hater, and I'll tell you when he needs hatin. Right now, he doesn't. He answered all those questions appropriately and you can tell he's just mad that his team didn't pull through. They can't matchup with the Magic, it's no secret. No superstar can beat this team, that's obvious. He thought he could, until this series. Let him vent.

Let's see, cavs lose to Magic, all the fans are worried about him leaving. The Yankees are in town to play the Indians. He wears Yankees gear the day after being eliminated??? Come on man that is classless to his own fans.

especially after all the rumors, lol.

you know, when your star players walks out on the team, doesn't talk to anyone, while you are afraid of him leaving for New York, and the next time you see that star player, he's wearing a NY hat, then yes, it's kind of weird and almost a literal slap to the face to cleveland.

I wouldn't stay in Cleveland if I was him. If he leaves to New York he will be the King of New York! He would be the biggest sports figure there and the money would roll in even more. Sure Cleveland can pay him more but he would be on national T.V twice as much in NY and would be in even more households on a nightly basis.

I will absolutely hate it when he leaves, we think its Lebronomania on ESPN now? Just wait until he is in New York! I am sure he will have his own channel on ESPN, ESPN 23 "The King".

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

Just heard it on the radio. Wow. So I wonder what he expects if he wins? It's called sportsmanship Lebron.....

Maybe he would have shown sportsmanship if Howard did also. Last I checked chucking a three when up by 13 and the shot clock off isn't exactly classy.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

Just heard it on the radio. Wow. So I wonder what he expects if he wins? It's called sportsmanship Lebron.....

Maybe he would have shown sportsmanship if Howard did also. Last I checked chucking a three when up by 13 and the shot clock off isn't exactly classy.

so chucking a ball at a player making sure a layup doesnt happen classy? flopping all around, having no skill classy? holding on to guys bigger than you and hooking arms with them classy? get over it bro, yall lost