Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

Finals tix

i tried 4, 3, 2, 1 for all 3 games and nada! my ticket guy sent me an email saying that it would be slim picking due to the increase in season ticket sales the past week... so the first couple 100 folks must have scooped them all up.

No-on sale at 9am, the links were the ones at the bottom of your email you recieved from the Magic. What a joke-I hope the arena is half full for all the games because of how much scalping is going on. Its a shame because the fans that have been there this whole playoff run, wont be able to join for the richer johnny come latelys will spend 250 on an upper.LOL

I was online at 9:30 and I called Ticketmaster. The lady said at 10am our time the link would word and you could use your code. At 10am on the dot I tried and nothing had changed, I did this for 4 minutes straight while being on hold with TMaster. I finally got through and the supervisor told me there were no tickets left because they went on sale an hour earlier than they were supposed to (9am not 10). At 10:10 I was finally able to type in my code but NO seats. I started to question their process and he said there was nothing we (season ticket holders) could do, the tickets are already gone. He said to try my luck tomorrow with the rest.

I don't see how Ticketmaster continues to F up every time. One lady at 9:30 says it'll be 30 more minutes and the guy at 10:04 says we are screwed.

This is such crap. Why is it we the real fans always get screwed? You know half the people that bought them up and all of sudden bought a ton of season tickets aren't even real fans they just hopped on the wagon because if they were they would of had tickets for this season.

Sadly enough-tickets were sold somehow someway, so Magic get their money along with ticketmaster. The only ones screwed are the fans as usuall. Once again, I hope the place is half full,and we get ripped by all media for not being able to fill up the place. Yes, i am bitter as can be! Dont try and tell me that 5g tickets were gone in 2 minutes. I dont believe it for a second. What i do believe is something real shady went on this morning. Neither will take responsibility but i will put it on the Magic shoulders, because of the simple fact they dont have to use ticketmaster. It is their option.

There were not 5000 tickets available per game.

10,000+ current STH + new 09-10 STH + NBA/Players/Sponsors/etc. + more media seats = very few seats to sell. As I mentioned I heard less than 1000 per game.

The links didn't work for me until about 10:05 and I had no luck on games 4 and 3, in that order, no luck on game 5 and then tried for a single on game 5 that came up, I decided against it a tried for 2 again and got them. Maybe someone canceled out and I got theirs.

If the 9am thing is correct, that is shady, otherwise this is about what I expected, very few tickets to go around and a lot of demand. I was hoping for 2 out of my ability to buy 12 (4 for each game).

I dont believe the notion of there being that many STH. Its very easy for the Magic to say they sold this and that to make demand higher for their tickets. Its not rocket science, just economics. More demand then supply. As much as i would love to be at the game, ZERO reason to spend $250 on a $24 ticket. I will be outside that place though with my lawn chair! LOL

You wanna know where the tickets are, go check Stub Hub, Ebay, and Ticket exchange. You know all those 300 dollar tickets, there go the tickets. Ridiculous, everyone just looking to make a dollar on the dime.

quote:
Originally posted by Rabid Fan:

Hey...the links are on the bottom of the email that your STH code was on. There is one link for each game.

Wow, bad news though. It is 10:20 and I just sat down to look and I can't find ANY tickets at all. Unless I am doing it wrong, it looks like all of the STH presale is sold out! I was in a meeting....****!!! No tickets coming up for any of the games.

You couldn't buy them at 10am either - you wouldn't have gotten any.

quote:
Originally posted by JasonLynx:

There's no way they were selling them at 9AM. I checked... unless they had different links.

the link we had you couldn't buy at 9am

A friend of mine said he bought a ticket last night through his brother's fiance who works for Ticketmaster. He is also a season ticket holder and said that at 10am he tried again like all of us and had no success. According to the Supervisor I spoke to at Ticketmaster, they were somehow released them at 9am.