Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

Finals tix

From the Sentinel:

quote:
Do I have any hope of getting tickets?

The Lakers have home-court advantage in the 2-3-2 Finals format. But that means three straight games in Orlando (June 9, 11 and 14). Following a pre-sale to Magic season-ticket holders, single-game tickets for those home games will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Saturday at the usual official Magic ticket outlets.

Each game will reach sold-out status quickly, but that doesn't mean you will be shut out if you want seats. There are several secondary outlets that offer fair prices.

Ebay-owned StubHub! had Finals tickets already listed Sunday afternoon. Upper-bowl seats were starting at $265 and lower-bowl baseline seats at $405. If you have the big bucks, you can get floor baseline seats for $1,400 and courtside seats starting at $10,000.

Another option is to use Ticketmaster's ticketExchange site (accessed through Ticketmaster.com), which lists tickets posted for sale by season-ticket holders.

Would be greatly appreciated to have the passcode posted once it's out.

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

From the Sentinel:

quote:
Do I have any hope of getting tickets?

The Lakers have home-court advantage in the 2-3-2 Finals format. But that means three straight games in Orlando (June 9, 11 and 14). Following a pre-sale to Magic season-ticket holders, single-game tickets for those home games will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Saturday at the usual official Magic ticket outlets.

Each game will reach sold-out status quickly, but that doesn't mean you will be shut out if you want seats. There are several secondary outlets that offer fair prices.

Ebay-owned StubHub! had Finals tickets already listed Sunday afternoon. Upper-bowl seats were starting at $265 and lower-bowl baseline seats at $405. If you have the big bucks, you can get floor baseline seats for $1,400 and courtside seats starting at $10,000.

Another option is to use Ticketmaster's ticketExchange site (accessed through Ticketmaster.com), which lists tickets posted for sale by season-ticket holders.

Would be greatly appreciated to have the passcode posted once it's out.

Guys, just a quick note on this, we do not want the codes being posted on the public forums as these are really rewards for season ticket holders and more to the point do not want Lakers fans/resellers getting hold of tickets ahead of genuine Magic fans via this website!

We would appreciate your co-operation with this. Thanks

I have a question. If I buy one season ticket next year for whatever cheap price I am allowed to purchase finals tickets before anyone else? Do I have to get the finals tickets in that same price range or no?

I really have no idea how stub hub has tickets for sale, but i know i might have over paid but i didn't want to but stuck without a ticket. Now the tickets where only $324 each, but the service charge was like $69. I saw some tickets on craigslist for like $300 lower bowl, but then that means i have to go meet the person and all this extra stuff i would rather just spend the extra money.

If or when the finals tickets presale password comes out I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send it to me.

Thanks to a few of the message board members I was able to purchase tickets during the presale for game 6. It was an awesome atmosphere and win the 'Ship.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

I really have no idea how stub hub has tickets for sale, but i know i might have over paid but i didn't want to but stuck without a ticket. Now the tickets where only $324 each, but the service charge was like $69. I saw some tickets on craigslist for like $300 lower bowl, but then that means i have to go meet the person and all this extra stuff i would rather just spend the extra money.

They are likely season tickets purchased for the full playoffs, those tickets have already been issued and paid for. If the games were not played they recieve a credit against next years season tickets.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

They are likely season tickets purchased for the full playoffs, those tickets have already been issued and paid for. If the games were not played they recieve a credit against next years season tickets.

Ok i understand, but say what happens if they change their mind and want to attend the game after i purchase the ticket can the not approve of my buying and still go?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

Ok i understand, but say what happens if they change their mind and want to attend the game after i purchase the ticket can the not approve of my buying and still go?

Have no idea, my guess is that would be a question for stub hub.

Stub Hub insures every ticket sale. WHen you receive the ticket and go to the game take the stub hub receipt with you. If they use the ticket they sold you don't get charged and I am pretty sure you still go to the game. I have used stub hub about 50 times and never had a problem.

Ranging from orlando Magic, Bucs, Rays, Braves, FSU Football, ACC tournament etc.

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

Stub Hub insures every ticket sale. WHen you receive the ticket and go to the game take the stub hub receipt with you. If they use the ticket they sold you don't get charged and I am pretty sure you still go to the game. I have used stub hub about 50 times and never had a problem.

Ranging from orlando Magic, Bucs, Rays, Braves, FSU Football, ACC tournament etc.

Yeah ive used it before. But you know how they have to send you an email saying the buyer approves, i was wondering if they can not approve and still go to the game.

quote:

quote:

Yeah ive used it before. But you know how they have to send you an email saying the buyer approves, i was wondering if they can not approve and still go to the game.

If they don't approve it then you don't get your tickets.

quote:

I have a question. If I buy one season ticket next year for whatever cheap price I am allowed to purchase finals tickets before anyone else? Do I have to get the finals tickets in that same price range or no?

mo... if you buy a season ticket for next year, they will give you the option to pick up the finals at a very cheap rate. the face value on my finals tix are $88, lower bowl row F. if you want to do this i can forward you to my ticket rep who will hook you up.