Sign in to follow this  
DwightJumps12'6"

Lebron

I was listening to Herd on ESPN radio and he was talking about how Orlando should be the leader to get Bron in 10'. He was talking about no state tax which could save Bron up to 15 million a year and how family friendly the town is with Disney etc.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9152

If you look at that link we have Shard, Dwight, Nelson, Lee, Peaches with JJ as a RFA (Gone) with our salary at 50 mil. So we could sign Bron to a max at about 17 a year and at 67 mil have. Or even a sign and trade with Lewis but thats more unlikely so if we sign him we could have.

PG.Nelson

SG.Lee

SF.Bron

PF.Lewis

C.Dwight

Bench

Peaches

Now I know we need another 8 or 9 players but if we can draft well for some bench players and Use the Bi annual and Mid level smartly then we could and should at least try to make it work.

All I know is Bron and Dwight plus 12 of the local girl scouts is a scary team.

I was listening to Herd on ESPN radio and he was talking about how Orlando should be the leader to get Bron in 10'. He was talking about no state tax which could save Bron up to 15 million a year and how family friendly the town is with Disney etc.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9152

If you look at that link we have Shard, Dwight, Nelson, Lee, Peaches with JJ as a RFA (Gone) with our salary at 50 mil. So we could sign Bron to a max at about 17 a year and at 67 mil have. Or even a sign and trade with Lewis but thats more unlikely so if we sign him we could have.

PG.Nelson

SG.Lee

SF.Bron

PF.Lewis

C.Dwight

Bench

Peaches

Now I know we need another 8 or 9 players but if we can draft well for some bench players and Use the Bi annual and Mid level smartly then we could and should at least try to make it work.

All I know is Bron and Dwight plus 12 of the local girl scouts is a scary team.

With that kinda line up a whole bunch of players will sign for the vets min.

I doubt LBJ will come here....He'll play for the Knicks!

Especially with the rumor that Nike will pay him $50 mil a year to get to the big market. That pretty much makes the tax savings look like pennies.

After seeing Jay-Z last night, I can see a Nike commercial now with LeBron in his Nets gear with "Hello Brooklyn" playing in the background.

LeBron will cut the ribbon at the new Brooklyn Nets Arena, BOOK IT!

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

After seeing Jay-Z last night, I can see a Nike commercial now with LeBron in his Nets gear with "Hello Brooklyn" playing in the background.

I can see that easily. The only guaranteed contracts the Nets have in 2010 are Vince Carter and Devin Harris. They could sign Lebron and someone like Bosh, and have a crazy staring line up.

As far as Nike they are going to pay him if he decides that he wants to play in Memphis(Smallest NBA market) or wants to form his on team in Kalamazoo. Nike is going to pay him his money.

Now Jay-Z and the Nets are scary but money is everything and Bron has stated he wants to make a billion dollars. New York's tax is freaking insane and money is a big issue that is what Athletes talk about not the game they talk about money and taxes and LLC's

quote:
Originally posted by Levation1331:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I can see that easily. The only guaranteed contracts the Nets have in 2010 are Vince Carter and Devin Harris. They could sign Lebron and someone like Bosh, and have a crazy staring line up.

They can even trade Carter for prospects to free up more cash. Someone photoshop LeBron in Nets gear!

One other thing is we have Dwight which is something no other team has. Players want to play with other great players. Bron has to be sick of trying to be a one man team and he would never have to be a one man team if he were to come and play with D12 as well as Meer, Lee and Shard

wait arent we playing for a chance for the nba finals right now? arent we playing against lebron? am i the only one that finds this topic odd?