Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Is anyone else tired of Marv Albert's CONSTANT LeBron homerism?

My God, he doesn't even TRY to hide it.

I mean, LeBron is an absolute phenom, and the greatest player in the game, but FOR GOD'S SAKE MARV ALBERT, STOP FREAKING OUT EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL.

It's so annoying.

Hopefully there won't be a Game 7 so I don't have to hear that guy ramble on for 3 hours.

I mean, LeBron is an absolute phenom, and the greatest player in the game, but FOR GOD'S SAKE MARV ALBERT, STOP FREAKING OUT EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL.

It's so annoying.

Hopefully there won't be a Game 7 so I don't have to hear that guy ramble on for 3 hours.

I'm tired of anything related to the Cavs period. That's one of the reasons I wanted the Magic to close it out tonight. So EVERYONE COULD SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT CLEVELAND!

------

Sorry got a little carried away.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I'm tired of anything related to the Cavs period. That's one of the reasons I wanted the Magic to close it out tonight. So EVERYONE COULD SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT CLEVELAND!

------

Sorry got a little carried away.

Agreed. Amen to that as well. I'm tired of hearing about the **** Cavs. Not really the Cavs. Just LeBron James.

yeah on the play where he fouled howard out marv albert was like "LEBRON JAMES WITH THE AMAZING SHOT" then pietrus hit a three right after and he was only like "pietrus with the three"

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

It's so annoying.

Oh come on,..

Enjoy his efforts and either applaud or jeer accepting he's merely a clingon / sensationalist. Where his job is to employ his carnival voice to pander for whatever individualistically most focused upon player is playing.

He's like a ringmaster in a circus and no matter if the focal point star is otherwise winning or losing. His job is to emphasis what the one man band is able to do.

Sure Albert's partial to LeBron for a number of reasons,..

One being if there's no LeBron type abilities Marv Albert is just a guy with a funny voice that won't have such a large venue to play to.

Albert's contractual worth is hinged upon how much he can stir and steer interest.

Also Marv Albert is NY based and would love to be able to hang his microphone on LeBron's back and play side saddle voice as one associated with a LeBron James's floor feats more exclusively,..and that's what you're hearing.

See right now calling Knicks games has ole Marv scuffling so frantically for such a cape to ride. That in parable it can be likened to the likes of a voice over used car peddler. Strolling the lot trying to hook patrons on a washed, waxed and buffed high mileage lemon.

One that's equipped with a disconnected odometer, slightly damaged windshield, salvage title and non competitive book value,..and Alberts expertise is in evading any aspect of the dependability or performance records to be of a concern.

It takes a lot to just get him ready to perform his act,..complete with props and Makeup.

Marv.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I think the best was Doug Collins trying to justify the technical on Dwight in Game 4.

Now THAT was Classic,..

Ole Dougie fresh spun his take so much trying to justify that unquestionably rogue call,..he'd merely grunted in perseverance from managing to get the bucket in spite of having been nothing less than close lined.

Which required ole Doug to go misdirection slug so hard. That it split the difference of fans being infuriated by the ref's cheating. Or side tracked by Collins playing the harp from Hell to mask the act and douse it with artificial sweetener,..the ole Happy Jackal didn't show for game 5's exploits.

080822-doug-collins-vmed-1040a.widec.jpg