Sign in to follow this  
i HATE Rich DeVos

Legler out on a limb on mike and mike

Down 3-1 no problem for Cleveland according to legler. I don't get it, what have the cavs done to prove they can handle the magic? They lost home court and they couldn't win in Orlando history is against them and after the game Tuesday their players looked like they knew it was over. I guess mo(tor) mouth Williams got him drinking the kool aide? I guess he lost his mind.

Down 3-1 no problem for Cleveland according to legler. I don't get it, what have the cavs done to prove they can handle the magic? They lost home court and they couldn't win in Orlando history is against them and after the game Tuesday their players looked like they knew it was over. I guess mo(tor) mouth Williams got him drinking the kool aide? I guess he lost his mind.

Look, this series is far from over. They could absolutely win 3 straight. However, the fact that guys like TIM LEGLER could still go on the radio and say it's no problem boggles my mind.

If we make it to the Finals, win or lose, I hope next year the analysts respect this team a bit more.

Kenny Smith still said that even though we beat Boston. We where still the third best team in the east. Because KG was injured. I guess he forgot about our All-Star PG being out.

Point is, The Magic have the reputation, and it won't go away soon. Remember how the predictions for this year called us to finish worst than last year?

The sport's world doesn't respect Orlando. They probably never will..

I can care less. As long as our guys prove it on the court

As A Die HARD Magic Fan since 1995 I will admit im worried about tonight's game 5 In Cleveland I just have a weird feeling that we may lose this one then have to come back home with all the pressure on us to win at home because if we don't I do not believe we could go back to cleveland and win a game 7 especially if LA is already in the finals I DONT TRUST DAVID STERN ONE BIT so we need to take care of business now.

my thing is, if cleveland was up 3-1 everyone in the world would be saying its over... not a single person in the media says its over... i know they have lebron but man we should have swept them...and we still get no love

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

my thing is, if cleveland was up 3-1 everyone in the world would be saying its over... not a single person in the media says its over... i know they have lebron but man we should have swept them...and we still get no love

Exactly. It is one thing to recognize it's not over yet. Another thing is to still be saying the Cavs will win, even worse act like it's no problem.

Double standards.

What I don't like is that Magic fans have to watch these kind of things and not enjoy their team's succes because the media keeps antagonizing the Magic.

I hope this team talks in the court once again. That way they can't keep saying the Cavs will win, or will they? lol

They'll probably move on to the next series though hehehe.

Legler and Barry both have been against the Magic since the Sixers series. They know they're being made to look bad, so they need the Cavs to win to save face. Broussard is just a Cavs homer, so I give him a pass on wanting Cleveland to win.

Maybe ABC tells stern to start loving Orlando and send some calls our way so they could have a "Disney World vs. Disney Land on ABC" and turn the Finals into a Disney advertisement.