Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

Cavs know that they will win today, tommorow or whenever just because they can get the foul from the refs... SOB's are going to make sure people get what they want, welcome to the way the world works.. Money talks....

miss free throws, falling in love with the three and bad officiating killed us

personally i hope stan grills the refs **** lets pick up the tab on his fine.... this will get us an even called game

These NBA refs are full of ****. Yeah, we can't go down by 23, but when we are mounting a comeback, do the foul calls have to be in the favor of the Lebrons every time? **** the Kobe/Lebron conspiracy finals, but a little consistency would be nice. **** David Stern, and **** the Defesive MVP fouling out 2 times, when the mother******* "King" does not get called for ****!!!!

come on now, series ain't over cuz they won tonight. being realistic, we shouldn't have even been in this game, nor game 1, nor game 2 given the huge leads they've had at home. we will win this series.

free throws, bone-headed plays from our pg, taking stupid and unneeded 3s the last 5 minutes of the game (pathetic coaching there), and needing to start the 4th with our horses instead of a make-shift lineup all contributed to this loss.

quote:
Originally posted by Horse2169:

These NBA refs are full of ****. Yeah, we can't go down by 23, but when we are mounting a comeback, do the foul calls have to be in the favor of the Lebrons every time? **** the Kobe/Lebron conspiracy finals, but a little consistency would be nice. **** David Stern, and **** the Defesive MVP fouling out 2 times, when the mother******* "King" does not get called for ****!!!!

Amen brother

quote:
Originally posted by hilltopper06:

The only positive from tonight, is that Dwight didn't pick up another tech.

If I was SVG I would have been booted out every game.

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

im confident we win game 6 here in orlando. i wasnt feeling good about tonight all day today. tried to stay positive but the cavs are just a different team at home.

yeah especially when they get ridiculous calls! I AM THINKING A REPEAT OF CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alston needs to pick it up and be much wiser in his shot selection on saturday. when he came out from the get go and hit that first three i thought he would be in for another good night. d a m n was i wrong about that

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4Hire:

refs was questionable tonight....but that still doesn't explain the poor shooting from us...game 6 is a must!

Poor FT shooting, Bad passes when we had a good run in the 3rd quarter going, and Dwight picking up bogus fouls did us in.