Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Cav's Goofing Around During Warmup - Have They Stopped?

I have not seen any mention of this anywhere, but is LeBron and his teammates still clowning around (pretending to take pictures of themselves, etc. during pregame warmups)?

I have not seen any mention of this anywhere, but is LeBron and his teammates still clowning around (pretending to take pictures of themselves, etc. during pregame warmups)?

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

They haven't showed anything, but I don't know. Either way they'll be stopping after Thursday. 2w6bayx.png

Thanks CaliMagic for answering my question.

I was getting a sad face (smile!)because this thread was starting to disappear off page 1, and I just wanted to know if the Cav's had stopped that silly stuff after the Magic's beatdown of that team.

They've just been goofing around during the games and the crying comes after the games. My mom always had a saying about too much goofing around "fun is fun but, too much is none". Are you having enough fun bron bron? This ain't the hawks or pistons, you're our b!tch and the goof is on you. If the magic end cleveland's title dreams tomorrow I think dwight should get everyone together for a "group photo" on the cavs home court.