Sign in to follow this  
Magic Win

TNT Postgame chants

If you look at how he talks you know he still feels for the Cavs.

He started talking about what the Cavs need to do to come back.

Then they talked about that for a while.

Again, they talk and talk and talk about what the Cavs need to do. It get's annoying. Part of the thing is watching your team being praised and hyped for what they did, and what you find is people talking and talking about Lebron and what he and the Cavs need to do.

It's just not balanced in my opinion.

At one point, I saw Charles almost yelling at the rest of the TNT crew for not giving Orlando any credit.

Ya'll are really spinning his comments. I've heard him make the exact same comments before in relation to teams facing 1-3 deficits. On a similar situation he was speaking about his experience with the Rockets, and how Hakeem had sat down next him on the plain after they had just fallen to a 1-3 deficit. Hakeem told him they were going to win the series, and at first Kenny thought he was delusional. Hakeem told him "We're going to win the next game at home. We'll win game 6, because all the pressure will be on them, and then there is no way we lose game 7 at home."

Last night Kenny said basically the same thing. For them to have a chance at this series they have to have a delusional mentality right now, but whether that works out or not is a different story. He didn't say the Cavs are going to win or anything remotely similar to that. You guys are reaching for something that isn't there. You're just seeing what you want to see...media bias.

I watched the show this is what he said, but he is being forced to realize that the Magic are better and he was very onesided upto this point. Like he said you just have to be delusional thats how he has been broadcasting for his cavs.

quote:
Originally posted by Bradspace:

Ya'll are really spinning his comments. I've heard him make the exact same comments before in relation to teams facing 1-3 deficits. On a similar situation he was speaking about his experience with the Rockets, and how Hakeem had sat down next him on the plain after they had just fallen to a 1-3 deficit. Hakeem told him they were going to win the series, and at first Kenny thought he was delusional. Hakeem told him "We're going to win the next game at home. We'll win game 6, because all the pressure will be on them, and then there is no way we lose game 7 at home."

Last night Kenny said basically the same thing. For them to have a chance at this series they have to have a delusional mentality right now, but whether that works out or not is a different story. He didn't say the Cavs are going to win or anything remotely similar to that. You guys are reaching for something that isn't there. You're just seeing what you want to see...media bias.

What I want to know is, why during the ESPN Top 10 was LeBron the only one who got TWO highlights, whereas the Magic got NONE?

Where was Shard's cold-blooded, turn-around 3? Where was Dwight's block/forced jump-ball on the KING?

Don't bother answering, these question were rhetorical. I don't even know why I'm surprised...