Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

Brian Hill return? Read what dafndakta says

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Wp, u r a supporter? O M G!!!!!!!!!!

Not really... I just have to defend junkie and w***ver else isn't apart of the angry mob.

mob-angry.gif

^^^Fire Coach Hill Mob

I agree, this "Fire Brian Hill" angry lynch mob is getting out of control. I'm with WPMagic and BallJunkie on this one.

Why are some people getting all work up on something they have no control over?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I dont understand why everyone is jumping junkie, he has never once said he supports the coach, what he says is that from what he has heard he believes management wont fire him, so stop *****ing.

Why isn't that as credible as dafndakta?

finally some with sense are starting to speak out. i told you i was not alone. i am just one who will speak out. hopefully more can say what they are feeling without being afraid of all the name calling because they dont want to hang the coaching staff. give our young team a chance. they get better and better each season

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

give our young team a chance. they get better and better each season

Read then tell me that again:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/basketball/nb...ng-for-overhaul.html

just another mans opinion. just like you have yours. and i have mine. and everyone else has theirs. the only difference is that the man who wrote this article gets paid to give his opinion and we are willing to give it for free. what makes him an expert on the magic. i think someone like balljunke or smackdaddy are better experts than this guy. they talk about the magic and only the magic every day. the only difference is that they do it for free. so what is your point on bringing this article to my attention. i can find plenty of articles from beat riders who will say different things. some of it is good. some of it is not

quote:

just another mans opinion. just like you have yours. and i have mine. and everyone else has theirs. the only difference is that the man who wrote this article gets paid to give his opinion and we are willing to give it for free. what makes him an expert on the magic. i think someone like balljunke or smackdaddy are better experts than this guy. they talk about the magic and only the magic every day. the only difference is that they do it for free. so what is your point on bringing this article to my attention. i can find plenty of articles from beat riders who will say different things. some of it is good. some of it is not

NBAMagic47 I havn't found any articles that say Brian Hill is doing a good job with all the reasons why. Please help me.

quote:

quote:

NBAMagic47 I havn't found any articles that say Brian Hill is doing a good job with all the reasons why. Please help me.

just read through brian shmidts at the sentinels archive. im sure you will find something

quote:

quote:

just read through brian shmidts at the sentinels archive. im sure you will find something

I have tried with no success.

then just read thru my posts. you will get the same results

quote:

then just read thru my posts. you will get the same results

End of discussion. When I made the post I was hoping to hear from dafndakta.

If nothing else, I found you some friends.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Brian Schmitz is a tool, he would blame the ballboy before blaming Brian Hill