Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

That technical foul on Howard is a JOKE, and should be rescinded.

I am tired of these refs targeting Dwight. He's a passionate player. He didn't do ANYTHING worthy of a technical after that play.

Guaranteed if LBJ made a big dunk and reacted like that, NOTHING would have happened.

Sickening.

I am tired of these refs targeting Dwight. He's a passionate player. He didn't do ANYTHING worthy of a technical after that play.

Guaranteed if LBJ made a big dunk and reacted like that, NOTHING would have happened.

Sickening.

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

Sickening.

They have to rescind it. They have to.

agreed, looking at the way the Philly guys celebrated, the way the Boston team celebrated and taunted in every series, the way that the Nuggets guys are celebrating and the way that LeBron is barking after bad calls and not getting techs, I mean, really? SVG said it best, Dwight might just have a target on his back...

They probably will and if so, it will mark the second game in a row the Cavs get a Techinal Foul free throw for a call that doesn't exist.

Suggestion, start game five with Mo shooting one free throw so we can get it out of the way.

J.R. Smith was doing absolutely crazy things yesterday in 4th quarter, but did not get any tech fouls!!!

I hope they will take Dwights' tech back!

The Magic aren't ones to complain and lobby to the league, but they really need to get on the phone and get this rescinded. He could get a double T with anderson and be suspended Game 1 of the Finals.

eagle eyes tonight, but where were the "three blind mice" when mo "b!tches get stitches" williams throws the ball at our players?

the nba is getting way too close to losing me as a fan for life.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

eagle eyes tonight, but where were the "three blind mice" when mo "b!tches get stitches" williams throws the ball at our players?

the nba is getting way too close to losing me as a fan for life.

exactly.