Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Just posted this in the Cavs gameday forums...

So yeah, was over in the cavs forums, told them i respect the way the cavs play ball and lebron as a player, but i still think this series is over. They didnt like that yelled at me so i responded with this:

Alright I'll leave the respect out the door (even though I actually really do like the cavs) and tell it to yall really how it is:

Yall are done. Its over. The only lebron youll be seeing during the Finals are those crap kermit the frog and miss piggy commercials. Your'e getting absolutely owned by the most overpaid dude in the NBA at the 4 and you think you could stop Gasol? You cant defend one of the most bungling small forwards in the league and you honestly think Melo wouldnt lite your chump ***'es up? Your only other all star outside of Lebron would right now be the 3rd person off the bench in Orlando with the way he's playing. Actually with how hes playing maybe he should be the third person of yalls bench too...

And you think you guys arent playing up to par? Dwight fouled out in two games and played less than 35 minutes in each, LeBron scored 41 in both, and you STILL couldnt win! What do you think would happen if that happened to Princess James? You thought the last regular season game in orlando was bad?

And i loved how all yall were saying earlier that when the 3 ball wouldnt drop for us you would blow us out. Well lets see... hmmm only shot 35% and hit 6 3's in game 3... far less than in 1 and 2.... ohh and we had one of our bigger wins of the post season.

Face it boys, your going fishing. Tell Lebron and coach Brown that Dwight and stan like there Red Snapper broiled with tartar sauce. I'll be looking forward to seeing Ho Williams doing interviews for NBA TV courtside in Orlando during the Finals like DJ Augustine was doing last night.

Lets see... did i miss anything... Oh yeah. J. Smith is old, Ziggy is older and couldnt gaurd my little sister, Medusa-Varejao is a flopping piece of garbage, West's face makes babies cry, and Wally makes JJ Redick look like an all star. I'd say something about Ben Wallace but i like him too much.

Ohh yeah... Good luck in Game 4 yall!

Ps- Lebron is gonna get dunked on by CLee again.

^_^ So what do yall think? Did i overdo it at all?

So yeah, was over in the cavs forums, told them i respect the way the cavs play ball and lebron as a player, but i still think this series is over. They didnt like that yelled at me so i responded with this:

Alright I'll leave the respect out the door (even though I actually really do like the cavs) and tell it to yall really how it is:

Yall are done. Its over. The only lebron youll be seeing during the Finals are those crap kermit the frog and miss piggy commercials. Your'e getting absolutely owned by the most overpaid dude in the NBA at the 4 and you think you could stop Gasol? You cant defend one of the most bungling small forwards in the league and you honestly think Melo wouldnt lite your chump ***'es up? Your only other all star outside of Lebron would right now be the 3rd person off the bench in Orlando with the way he's playing. Actually with how hes playing maybe he should be the third person of yalls bench too...

And you think you guys arent playing up to par? Dwight fouled out in two games and played less than 35 minutes in each, LeBron scored 41 in both, and you STILL couldnt win! What do you think would happen if that happened to Princess James? You thought the last regular season game in orlando was bad?

And i loved how all yall were saying earlier that when the 3 ball wouldnt drop for us you would blow us out. Well lets see... hmmm only shot 35% and hit 6 3's in game 3... far less than in 1 and 2.... ohh and we had one of our bigger wins of the post season.

Face it boys, your going fishing. Tell Lebron and coach Brown that Dwight and stan like there Red Snapper broiled with tartar sauce. I'll be looking forward to seeing Ho Williams doing interviews for NBA TV courtside in Orlando during the Finals like DJ Augustine was doing last night.

Lets see... did i miss anything... Oh yeah. J. Smith is old, Ziggy is older and couldnt gaurd my little sister, Medusa-Varejao is a flopping piece of garbage, West's face makes babies cry, and Wally makes JJ Redick look like an all star. I'd say something about Ben Wallace but i like him too much.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Just maybe a tad and I really think that your banned for life from that forum, you think lol.

My name is "Give Me Redick All Day," and I approve this message.

My only knock would be, that I'm from the school of not-talking-crap-until-the-game/series-is-over. I do believe in jinxes and karma...

Other than that, that's some good trash-talking son...

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Just maybe a tad and I really think that your banned for life from that forum, you think lol.

if i do... it will be ohh so worth it my man. They are going absolutely crazy over there.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

My only knock would be, that I'm from the school of not-talking-crap-until-the-game/series-is-over. I do believe in jinxes and karma...

Thank you my good man. I normally am too but this team and these fans have gotten to me in a way that made the celtics and the 76ers look like care bares.

oh and for the guy that asked for the link...

http://realcavsfans.com/showth...&posted=1#post510195

quote:

i come from the same school and c/s your post....this def should have been saved for game 5 with 30secs left on the clock..magic up by 16...

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

trolls usually don't **** all over their own players when talking crap on another team. Interesting strategy.

i just wanted to screw with their heads... which by the way? Really easy. I guarantee you if someone came over and did that on our forums? wed laugh at them and then forget they were even there.

oh wait we did do that with those philly fans..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

trolls usually don't **** all over their own players when talking crap on another team. Interesting strategy.

i just wanted to screw with their heads by saying the same things they said about hedo and rashard before the series started... which by the way? Really easy. I guarantee you if someone came over and did that on our forums? wed laugh at them and then forget they were even there.

oh wait we did do that with those philly fans..

quote:

quote:

Thank you my good man. I normally am too but this team and these fans have gotten to me in a way that made the celtics and the 76ers look like care bares.

oh and for the guy that asked for the link...

http://realcavsfans.com/showth...&posted=1#post510195

You might want to read the follow up posts to yours they are hammering you as hard as they can and their mods are letting them get away with a lot.

That is the forum that banned so many people so fast that peoples heads were spinning, but they let yours stay for now. Maybe so they can let lose on you.

Though after we win ( and we will)game 4 I am sure that forum and the other cav forums are going to turn into major blood baths.