Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

So back to the, you know.. playoff series..

ROFL, I'm watching the 5 am Channel 9 newscast, and I swear that Greg Warmoth and Vanessa Echols just ran a story about how a local Cleveland Radio station changed their name from "Majic 105.7" to "Cavs 105.7" for the entirety of the ECF. Even more pathetically, every time they play a song with the word "magic" in it, they bleep the word out! LOL unreal.

The best part though was afterwards when Vanessa Echols called Cavs fans "sore losers" and said quote, "This is war!" Craig Warmoth said he's fired up for the series.

One of the single funniest things I've seen all year.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

ROFL, I'm watching the 5 am Channel 9 newscast, and I swear that Greg Warmoth and Vanessa Echols just ran a story about how a local Cleveland Radio station changed their name from "Majic 105.7" to "Cavs 105.7" for the entirety of the ECF. Even more pathetically, every time they play a song with the word "magic" in it, they bleep the word out! LOL unreal.

The best part though was afterwards when Vanessa Echols called Cavs fans "sore losers" and said quote, "This is war!" Craig Warmoth said he's fired up for the series.

I'm not surprised by anything that a Cleveland fan would do with what has happened tonight.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I'm not surprised by anything that a Cleveland fan would do with what has happened tonight.

lol

Me neither, I just didn't know lil' Vanessa Echols had it in her.

If we pull this one too, they will be in a huge trouble. They know that so they ll be aggressive as hell so If we just keep up their will we ll be good. If we show up like the 7th game of Boston and not the 2nd, we will win that too

Magic 94

Cavs 90

It would be a harder game than game 1 and they will defend Hedo better in this match,so we'd need another Hero for this match.I tipp for Lee.He'd play much better than the first game

I think I will try to balance out the believism and homerism.

Cavs are going to win this game big. This is an absolute must win for them.

110-95.

Lebron 44/12/11...Mo 32/0/.5

Dwight collects fouls faster than Dahntay Jones.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I think I will try to balance out the believism and homerism.

Cavs are going to win this game big. This is an absolute must win for them.

110-95.

Lebron 44/12/11...Mo 32/0/.5

Dwight collects fouls faster than Dahntay Jones.

No my friend. No!