Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Dwight, I apologize

Dwight, I questioned your maturity and fire. You said some things at the wrong place and time, but it wasnt' a lack of maturity speaking, it was hurt.

I have gained a lot of respect for you and really appreciate having a superstar like you on the team.

Dwight, I questioned your maturity and fire. You said some things at the wrong place and time, but it wasnt' a lack of maturity speaking, it was hurt.

I have gained a lot of respect for you and really appreciate having a superstar like you on the team.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

You should be sorry. How can you turn on Dwight in the first place.

I never "turned" on Dwight, I simply questioned his maturity.

Dwight is averaging 23.5 rebounds and 23.5 points in games following a public conflict with SVG. We should exploit this

anybody who doubted D12 should be ashamed of themselves. i didnt look at it the way everyone else did, i saw it as our superstar wanting to be a superstar. throughout the playoffs we've seen Dwight mature as a leader, and several times put the team on his back. im glad he's on our team. game 7 baby!

quote:
Originally posted by DuvalMagicFan:

anybody who doubted D12 should be ashamed of themselves. i didnt look at it the way everyone else did, i saw it as our superstar wanting to be a superstar. throughout the playoffs we've seen Dwight mature as a leader, and several times put the team on his back. im glad he's on our team. game 7 baby!

Samething i said they should be ashame

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Incredible effort by Dwight. It still baffles me that people were hating on the guy that was averaging 16/16/2 before tonite.

ya dig