Sign in to follow this  
The Magic Men

ESPN Commentating

I don't doubt that Mike is a good guy but can his comments be anymore one-sided. I understand the Magic have not done much in the past to prove they are a great team, but it's not like we got blown out each game. I just think as a commentator there should be no bias towards one team. Hubie did a great job countering Mike comments. Hopefully we get love one of these days. I don't need love from the media, but I know it would be great for the organization.

I love Mike T when he does football, but he was all over Boston's sacz last night, especially Rondo, as has been stated. Same goes with Reggie Miller. It seems that no one wants to comment on how bad the officiating is either, and the commentators justification for fouls calls against the Magis is purely delusional. Hubie probably had to say something about that call on Pietrus because EVERYONE saw there was no contact. God I hate rondo. And Paul Pierce has joined Tom Brady as my most hated players. He's such a crybaby and actor. Lying on the floor after he ran into Dwight. I really wish Dwight would have hit him hard so had actually had something to cry about. I thought guys from Oakland were tougher than that....

as objective as we'd like, people, be they commentator or not, love a champ, and were not that yet, boston is, so they get the "groupie" treatment from commentators, only the guys that dont care what people think, woody paige and barkley have said the magic will win.

just let the other talk, and thenm make em swallow all that Bull----, they been saying about lebron waiting for rondo...

quote:
Originally posted by thagr8wunn:

i like rick kamala, steve smith , and eric snow... they seem to say something good about everyone...

lol wasnt it rick kamala who did the uuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh when jj hit a three or something?

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

I wonder what good ol jack has been up to lately

Making unwelcome sexual advances towards women... or children, I can't remember...

lol i think it was a underage girl but not by much.

everyone makes mistakes, he lost pretty much everything because of it

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

PJ Carlesimo is my new favorite commentator.

I recently made the uncanny observation that PJ sounds like SVG with a soar throat.