Sign in to follow this  
iddelen

With Hedo no wonder we lost

You know, it is possible to assess each player's individual performance without including the performance of the rest of the players. Hedo was not very active on defense last night. That is a fact. That fact is not changed by the performance of any other players on the team. If Dwight blocked 27 shots, does that change whether Hedo was active on defense? No.

That said, his shots were falling last night. He made some poor decisions and some AWFUL plays that led to turnovers, but I am more willing to put up with those when he hits his shots.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

You know, it is possible to assess each player's individual performance without including the performance of the rest of the players. Hedo was not very active on defense last night. That is a fact. That fact is not changed by the performance of any other players on the team. If Dwight blocked 27 shots, does that change whether Hedo was active on defense? No.

That said, his shots were falling last night. He made some poor decisions and some AWFUL plays that led to turnovers, but I am more willing to put up with those when he hits his shots.

I just hope Hedo leaves this team of overrated players such as Dwight, Rashard and JJ. I am not even mentioning Rafer, he is useless. A PG who cannot read the game or make assists. Hedo is the only reason that team is even imagining being the Conf Finals. I wana see this team when he leaves net year. Let`s see who yo guys will blame for being a .500 team...

quote:

quote:
I just hope Hedo leaves this team

See? Who said I can't agree with Hedo fans?

I am just wondering whose fan are you? Dwight, JJ, Rashard?

quote:
Originally posted by jackie69:

quote:

quote:

He's a fan of the Jesus.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He's a fan of the Jesus.

I thought there was only one Jesus?

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He's a fan of the Jesus.

There were many Jesuses(What is the plural of this? Jesuses? Jesi? Is the plural just Jesus, like for deer? Someone needs to help me out on this) since Jesus is just a name. Just like there were probably a bunch of guys named Hitler. It just so happens that there is only the one that anyone really ever wants to talk about.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He's a fan of the Jesus.

There were many Jesuses(What is the plural of this? Jesuses? Jesi? Is the plural just Jesus, like for deer? Someone needs to help me out on this) since Jesus is just a name. Just like there were probably a bunch of guys named Hitler. It just so happens that there is only the one that anyone really ever wants to talk about.

I dont think you were mentioning about Jesus Morales.

So, "THE" wasnt needed there blithering DOM.

quote:

quote:

I just hope Hedo leaves this team of overrated players such as Dwight, Rashard and JJ. I am not even mentioning Rafer, he is useless. A PG who cannot read the game or make assists. Hedo is the only reason that team is even imagining being the Conf Finals. I wana see this team when he leaves net year. Let`s see who yo guys will blame for being a .500 team...

I am almost 100% with you..

Although I do not believe Magic will be an average team, they will never get over the hump (healthy C's and Cavs) to reach the CF.

Magic does not have a single player (maybe Meer develops to be one) to carry them with iso's when the game is on the line. Also they are an average half court offense team which is all about postseason.

I wonder what Hedo bashers will find next year..?

You fail big time blithering DOM.

You lose all your credibility which you had so little.

Consider my vacation idea, before its too late.