Sign in to follow this  
iddelen

With Hedo no wonder we lost

Am I the only one who thinks "Hedo went into panic mode when Boston went on a run? That kind of play actually helped Boston. Instead of getting the ball to wide open teammates Hedo forced shots that should have never been taken".

"Our go to guy should be #9 (Shard) but somehow SVG doesn't trust him as much as he trust turk".

"He(do) hopes for mercy fouls against the defending champions. Just like SVG just said we can't rely on the refs especially when they are biased for the champs. Hedo never attempts to square up, never attempts to make a legit shot and just stumbles into the lane hoping to fall on someone and get a call while he aimlessly throws the ball up".

May I join the club now?

---------

Edit: As many of you figured, my initial post was actually quotes from the game thread. It is incredible that this thread already has 50 replies and 1154 views by now. Well, it seems like a good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.

Am I the only one who thinks "Hedo went into panic mode when Boston went on a run? That kind of play actually helped Boston. Instead of getting the ball to wide open teammates Hedo forced shots that should have never been taken".

"Our go to guy should be #9 (Shard) but somehow SVG doesn't trust him as much as he trust turk".

"He(do) hopes for mercy fouls against the defending champions. Just like SVG just said we can't rely on the refs especially when they are biased for the champs. Hedo never attempts to square up, never attempts to make a legit shot and just stumbles into the lane hoping to fall on someone and get a call while he aimlessly throws the ball up".

May I join the club now?

---------

Edit: As many of you figured, my initial post was actually quotes from the game thread. It is incredible that this thread already has 50 replies and 1154 views by now. Well, it seems like a good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.

he is being sarcastic, lol

but hey, I blame hedo for dwight's horrendous performance.

I also blame hedo for trying to save Magic on many nights. He should never try it and let Rashard and Alston save the team like they did tonight.

Hedo should never try and rescue the team. He was clever tonight, he didn't throw himself into the fire which was good for him. If he keeps up with this, surely with other players failing to rescue the team hedo will automatically qualify for being a fan's favourite.

Hedo was the best player today. The reason we lost was more about bad coaching, howard's attitude and stupid shot selection in the last 5 minutes.

Nevertheless I believe our go to guy should be Rashard Lewis.

quote:
Originally posted by brkdw:

Hedo was the best player today. The reason we lost was more about bad coaching, howard's attitude and stupid shot selection in the last 5 minutes.

I believe so! Give the ball to Rashard and see his percentage in delivering.

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

quote:

Yeah, right. We saw what Rashard did tonight. 3 misses and 3 turnovers down the stretch which caused us the game...

quote:
Originally posted by jackie69:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, right. We saw what Rashard did tonight. 3 misses and 3 turnovers down the stretch which caused us the game...

that's what I am saying! give the ball to Shard 10 games in a row and you will never want to give the ball to him to close the games again.

Hedo played well, Dwight played the worst. I don't blame players on this team anymore because its who this team is. You can't make people play well in the clutch, or quit taking dumb shots, or throw their arms up after every play. This team needs to remove some pieces and add some. SVG is in charge and deserves some blame but who knows maybe we just have retarded players. I still think in the end he will lose his job, hopefully Otis is ready to go to work this summer.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jackie69:

quote:

quote:

that's what I am saying! give the ball to Shard 10 games in a row and you will never want to give the ball to him to close the games again.

Yeah but hell, Lewis played fantastic basketball up until the end. Alston had played a pretty good game as well. The whole team stunk at the end. Turkoglu actually was ok. He was at least being aggressive and going to the rim. There were some no calls but we all expected that. Someone has to cover Glen ****ing Davis, and never let Marbury win the game for them...Dwight let him get a layup and 1...