Sign in to follow this  
Guardian

Dwight Post Game

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

Dwight is right!

the line up with Gortat worked really well. We should have stuck to it!

Man I agree. Gortat needs more minutes. He was playing great. I love how he moves his feet on defense and keeps balls alive. We'd better resign him at all cost.

I think this was the lineup that Dwight was referring to when he said that Stan has to trust his players and keep what works

Thanks, he was not on the live postgame. I hope they post those on nba.com

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Where are these statements airing by Rashard??

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

wow, interesting...

Kamla pissing me off there during all the post game stuff...

yeah me too... I didnt sense any panic in the guys' voices or statements. They jsut simly answered the questions they were asked. Shard's words were actually words of temporary disappointment but hope for another days which is game 6. Stan was obviously just upset that his players didnt listen to him and let the game slip away. Dwight seemed like he was just pointing out errors that need to be corrected but his interview could be seen in a different light

idk I watched his interview on NBA tv

Since when is having 3 fouls in the 4th considered being in foul trouble, that's what I wanna know.

Dwight pi@sed me off trying to play soft on D, hey, if you're not getting touches AND you're playing soft on D, whats the point of having you on the court?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dwight is right!

Man I agree. Gortat needs more minutes. He was playing great. I love how he moves his feet on defense and keeps balls alive. We'd better resign him at all cost.

I think this was the lineup that Dwight was referring to when he said that Stan has to trust his players and keep what works

Nope! Dwight was referring to the line up which had himself in it! by trust he meant AJ, because we started to fold when Skip got in..

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dwight is right!

Nope! Dwight was referring to the line up which had himself in it! by trust he meant AJ, because we started to fold when Skip got in..

Well lol had this been the amway arena, old man jenkins would have had the gym rocking with that sweet oop to pietrus!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dwight is right!

Well lol had this been the amway arena, old man jenkins would have had the gym rocking with that sweet oop to pietrus!!

I have to say I liked AJ's attitude in these playoffs better than the Skip's.

Tonight, I saw Dwight get owned by big baby in the post on two possessions where he could have easily destroyed the attempt. He also allowed Rondo to get to layups off easy open runners which he could have blocked AGAIN. He turned the ball over tonight and barely played any great defense. He did have a double double but that's below average for a player like him.

P.S. Players who Stan Van Gundy are substituting are supposed to be ready to play. They have to bring it. Well that lineup did not bring it...and that's alright.

+1

quote:

I am actually more comfortable with AJ at the point. Skip is just looking to shoot too much for my liking.

Does anyone think that Stan Van will be fired if we lose against Boston? There's been alot of poor game management in this series and I don't think the the players respect him much. If they decide to let him go I hope they go after Avery Johnson.

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

Does anyone think that Stan Van will be fired if we lose against Boston? There's been alot of poor game management in this series and I don't think the the players respect him much. If they decide to let him go I hope they go after Avery Johnson.

Hey I heard there is this guy named Billy Dono-something.