quote:
Originally posted by MagicMarcin:

I'd love to see:

Alston (Give 15 min to AJ)

Lee (Give 15-20 min to Redick)

Pietrus (Split time w/Turk)

Lewis

Howard (Give 10 min to Gortat)

I know that would never happen, but I'd love to see Turk come off the bench, this way we got Lee on Allen , Pietrus on Peirce right from the start

Well since we know Hedo will never sit, your post should get bashed, but I will leave it be and assume you must really love MP.

Like I said, "I know that would never happen"...but, why is it so out of the question? Popovich can call Manu off the bench...Bottom line is Hedo is playing poorly and MP is providing a higher level of energy and defense. I'm not sure why that observation deserves a "bashing"

quote:
MAGIC-CELTICS: FIVE KEYS FOR GAME 5

By Chris Sheridan

ESPN.com

5). . .So one of the things to look for in Game 5 is the number of times Alston takes a bad shot rather than resetting the offense and running a set play that gets Lewis, Turkoglu or Howard the ball against a weaker, perhaps foul-stricken Celtics defender.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...icsGame5setup-090512

Look we all know that JJ had a subpar shooting game but in all actuality, he did some good things on the floor. He did a decent job on Allen, and he passed the ball very well and fed our beast nicely on a few plays.

Game 3 was an abberation. Boston, even without KG is a formidable team that is tested tough. These games are not for the most part gonna be blowouts. Our strategy needs to be more playing solid defense (which we didn't do in game 4) and taking shots in rhythm with ball movement (which we didn't do greatly in game 4)

I dont think our fortunes are gonna benefit greatly with a lineup change IMO. Yes JJ needs to make shots, but so does Hedo. But with ALL jumpshooters, the only way to get back into the swing is to keep shooting, and take better and more timely shots.

I have no doubt we can turn it around, we are clearly a better team than the Celtics and can prove that if we play solid basketball