Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanfromNYC

Anyone else rooting for the Dallas Mavericks?

I only Go For The Magic..I don't care about none of those teams..If Magic are still not in, do I prefer to see some teams win over others? Of course..But these two Nah..L.A is coming out the West anyways..Magic in 6 over Boston.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

I certainty am... And what's everyone's opinon on the situation between Cuban and Martin??

After the game 3 incident i'm on board. as for the Cuban/Martin thing...I dont like what Cuban did but i honestly think that they are taking it way too seriously. He never threatened Kenyon's mom. He never dissed her, he said her son is a punk. He dissed Kenyon...I don't see the huge deal really? If someone shouted to your Mom/Dad that you are a punk are you gonna get pissed and say he attacked or threatened your mom/dad?

i can't stand mark cuban or josh howard particularly...i hope they have no success. I like dirk, but he plays with whiny *** holes.

i'm not a nuggets fan, but i'm actually pulling for them in the west this year.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

i can't stand mark cuban or josh howard particularly...i hope they have no success. I like dirk, but he plays with whiny *** holes.

i'm not a nuggets fan, but i'm actually pulling for them in the west this year.

I second that. I hate Cuban a lot!!! He thinks Dallas is the best team in the planet.

I'm rooting for the Mavs!

I like the Nuggets, but blood calls lol. J.J. Barea is the homeboy.

I also don't like what they did in game 3. There's nothing cool about the refs deciding the outcome of a game instead of the players.

I think Cuban should apologize. The Nuggets are a bunch of thugs, just on court thugs lol, and saying what he said may be interpreted as something else. He shouldn't let them call it threatening though, that would be a lie.

At the end of the day, the Nuggets are too big and deep for the Mavs IMO. Winning game 3 would have been cool though, it would be more of a series. Sad not even 1 out of 3 refs could see that foul and let the Mavs lose the game by themselves.

No because I think the Nuggets can beat LA and truthfully if we do not make it to the finals I would love to see the Nuggets win it all and let Stern have egg on his face for trying to fix the playoffs.

I was rooting for the Mavs to just not get swept. 1. It wouldn't of been fair after Game 3. 2. I needed Dallas to stay alive for fantasy purposes!

However, as far as the West goes this season I've been rooting for New Orleans (CP3, derr) and Denver. Denver, because they just seem like the western version of the Magic. Zero respect. They had to slaughter New Orleans in the playoffs by like, 50 before anyone even started talking about them.

I don't THINK this is going to happen, but I'm rooting for an Orlando-Denver final. Of course for the Magic's sake, but it would also be a serious flipping of the bird to the NBA and the media.