Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanfromNYC

Anyone else rooting for the Dallas Mavericks?

On one hand, I like Dirk and Mark Cuban. On the other hand, I despise the Thuggets.

Then there's Eric Dampier, who ended our little man's season.

I essentially would like them both to rot.

I want to see Nuggets vs Lakers...that would be a fun series...Dallas vs Lakers sounds boring..

and im moving this around the nba

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I was rooting for the Mavs to just not get swept. 1. It wouldn't of been fair after Game 3. 2. I needed Dallas to stay alive for fantasy purposes!

However, as far as the West goes this season I've been rooting for New Orleans (CP3, derr) and Denver. Denver, because they just seem like the western version of the Magic. Zero respect. They had to slaughter New Orleans in the playoffs by like, 50 before anyone even started talking about them.

I don't THINK this is going to happen, but I'm rooting for an Orlando-Denver final. Of course for the Magic's sake, but it would also be a serious flipping of the bird to the NBA and the media.

That would be cool, but besides everything, it doesn't look like it is a good matchup for the Magic considering the way the Nuggets try to bully the Mavs. K-Mart will put the same pressure on Rashard that he puts on Dirk. What would Shard do?

I've had the Nuggets as my dark horse all season long. No chance I'm hoping off now.