Sign in to follow this  
and1mixtape

Cleveland Cavaliers

Haven't lost yet.Are they that good or do the pistons and hawks suck that bad?8 in a row is still impressive.If we come out of that Boston series though i like our chances.

Pistons and Hawks suck.

The two worst teams in the entire playoffs, IMO (although, I thought Philly was gonna be, till the Pistons didn't show up and the Sixers played the series of their life.)

Think about it.

I'll take the 8 SEED JAZZ to SWEEP the Pistons, and beat the Hawks in 5.

I'll take the 7 SEED Hornets over the Pistons and possibly the Hawks.

I'll take the 6 SEED Mavs over the Pistons AND Hawks in 5 or 6.

I'll take the 5 SEED Rockets over the Pistons and Hawks in 5 or 6.

...you get the idea.

They're AWFUL.

How the Hawks beat the Heat is still beyond me. They're full of talent, but definitely not a team.

Yeah the pistons were horrible and gave up after game 2. Thank god we didnt have to face them...again! A sweep over ATL is still pretty impressive, considering 8 in a row, and how well ATL plays at home. ATL isnt a bad team at all. Il tell you what, when we get past BOS, we better bring our A game every night. Because LBJ is on a mission and they are on FIRE! Lets get our business done, and meet them in the ECF. Should be heck of a series! GO MAGIC!

Yeah, if you think the refs are bad against the C's, if we win, it'll be much worse against the Lebrons.

I dont agree with anyone here. The CAVS are an amazing team, they have the most dominant player (by far in the league), a good nucleus and are loaded in every positions:

4 good big men: Z, Varejao, Big Ben, Joe Smith

Guards: West, Gibson, Mo, Szcerbiak

They have LeBron and JJ Hickson.

Without LeBron, probably an 8 seed or out of the playoffs. With LeBron, and THE WAY he makes them play, definitely best team in the league by far. This team will probably lose just one game in the whole postseason, maybe even none. They are too good with the best player.

they're good but they're beatable of course. we match up with them well, it will be a good series if we can take down the C's. the pistons knew they didn't have a chance and were blown away, the hawks were just overwhelmed.

quote:
Originally posted by tom0131:

LeBron FT/PG: 10.6

Dwight FT/PG:9.4

Need more be said than that? It's almost identical. Check your stats b4 you complain

Dwight's a center, he's naturally going to have more free throw attempts. Oh wait, he has less. Change the sig, you're not a realist, you're a moron.

this is great

The 76ers are considered good because they managed to beat the Magic twice. Forget the fact that the Cavs bench almost beat the Sixers themselves

The Pistons suck, even though that was the team we were trying to avoid because we can't beat them.

You have to love that homerism. Here are the facts: the 76ers are not anywhere near as good as Atlanta, and possibly equals with Detroit. The fact that the Celtics are even tied without 2 of their bigs doesn't look good for the Magic.

The Cavs are legit, and will end the Magic's or Celtic's season in 5 games next week.