Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Where are all the B Hill supporters now?

quote:
back next year is yet to be seen. i wouldnt bet my house on it. the magic organization is pretty loyal. we got rid of ben because we made a verbal commitment to bo. they already stated he would be back. making the playoff helped his cause

Firing Brian Hill is not the solution. Its weird how The Orlando Magics fans think their coach should get traded because they lost to the 1 seeded team in the east. I mean this isnt a horrible sweep. At least the games have been close.

quote:
Originally posted by BALLAFOSHO:

quote:
back next year is yet to be seen. i wouldnt bet my house on it. the magic organization is pretty loyal. we got rid of ben because we made a verbal commitment to bo. they already stated he would be back. making the playoff helped his cause

Firing Brian Hill is not the solution. Its weird how The Orlando Magics fans think their coach should get traded because they lost to the 1 seeded team in the east. I mean this isnt a horrible sweep. At least the games have been close.

most people on here think this team would make it to the finals if it wasnt for coach hill

quote:

quote:

You must be new to all this. Go to firebrianhill.com and figure that out

quote:

You do not seriously think the main reason people want him fired is because of the play offs do you? That is absurd. If we had a coach that would help our young core develop instead of hindering their growth we would not be having this conversation to this strong of a degree.

This is not about the playoffs

what price are you willin to pay to develop our young players. so your willin to sacrifice a couple of years for this young nucleus to develop. your willing to sacrifice the support of the town that would help keep them in fl. how long will it take for a line up of d12 travis darko trevor and jj to become a force to in this league. that line up is compatible to the line up in charlote with okafur morrison wallace day and look how they have struggled. you cant put a young team on the flor and expect them to be competitive night in and night out. they will have their ups and downs. and unfortunately there will be more downs than ups for the first couple of years. we dont have the time now for that. unless you live in kansis city

the problem is I am still an optimist. I think if the guys we have now had been coached correctly and helped along in their development we could have had a great year this year and who knows next year. We have enough veteran leadership to help these guys. Most teams that are developing would love to have guys that can give the young guys some much needed help.

This organization will continue to go nowhere fast if they keep up with the trend of trying guys for a year and shaking everything up. I understand that there are certain pieces that are needed but we need these guys to play like a team. Look at Ph o enix, they have talented players that play as a team, not as individuals. We need to focus on overall development, get these guys playing together instead of nobody knowing until game time who is even going to play.

Our player's confidence is in the toilet, that my friend, is poor coaching.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

the problem is I am still an optimist. I think if the guys we have now had been coached correctly and helped along in their development we could have had a great year this year and who knows next year. We have enough veteran leadership to help these guys. Most teams that are developing would love to have guys that can give the young guys some much needed help.

This organization will continue to go nowhere fast if they keep up with the trend of trying guys for a year and shaking everything up. I understand that there are certain pieces that are needed but we need these guys to play like a team. Look at Ph o enix, they have talented players that play as a team, not as individuals. We need to focus on overall development, get these guys playing together instead of nobody knowing until game time who is even going to play.

Our player's confidence is in the toilet, that my friend, is poor coaching.

their confidence is in the toilet because of there poor execution. their poor free throws. their poor decision making. coaches can draw the play and hope their team executes. what do you want the coaching staff to suit up

this is going nowhere, this is the reason I never got in on these conversations. Poor execution of horribly predictible plays still falls under the coaching responsibility. I am sorry that you do not see things the way they are. We need a motivator in here not a dictator. Goodnight, I am going to bed so I can go watch my team beat the freaking Pistons tomorrow despite the horrible plays that will be called by the micro manager.

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

quote:
He was playing for coaches that were very veteran oriented. Is that enough or would you like more.

and detroit is one of the best team in the nba. but our coaches staff attempts this and they are a bunch of morons hmmm. if my iq was 47 it would still be twice as high as yours

If your IQ was 47, and mine somehow managed to be 23.5, we'd both still be in a coma. I'm not sure why you'd be proud of that.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

this is going nowhere, this is the reason I never got in on these conversations. Poor execution of horribly predictible plays still falls under the coaching responsibility. I am sorry that you do not see things the way they are. We need a motivator in here not a dictator. Goodnight, I am going to bed so I can go watch my team beat the freaking Pistons tomorrow despite the horrible plays that will be called by the micro manager.

to bad everyone is so blinded by their hatred for the coach to see things how they really are. good night hutchence. it was a pleasure to debate with you. and everyone else who contributed this evening. i would like to thank smackdaddy for starting this thread. i would like to dedicate this thread to the minority of people who understands that this goes much deeper than just to blame the coaching staff. you can blame them all you want but at the end of the day. it is the team and players who want it the most that take home the prize. with that i am off to my little cave and will just go back to reading these forums. until the next time

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:
He was playing for coaches that were very veteran oriented. Is that enough or would you like more.

and detroit is one of the best team in the nba. but our coaches staff attempts this and they are a bunch of morons hmmm. if my iq was 47 it would still be twice as high as yours

If your IQ was 47, and mine somehow managed to be 23.5, we'd both still be in a coma. I'm not sure why you'd be proud of that.

why does everyone have to attack those that dont agree. ive seen your picture young man and i wouldnt talk if i was you. only kidding

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

why does everyone have to attack those that dont agree. ive seen your picture young man and i wouldnt talk if i was you. only kidding

Relax, I was just making a joke. We used to have fun on this board. You know? With the jokes?

And actually, it's refreshing to be referred to as a young man. People see me and assume I'm about 15.