Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Time to start a brand new TrueMagic streak~!

This is a sentence fragment with unneeded punctuation.

I know, that's what makes it cool.

The winner of game 5 will most likely take the series..The Magic seem more in anger, then heart broken..Obviously we have to win one more in Boston to win the series..I believe we go on to win the next two games..I think Lee will be put back into the starting line up, if not he will play a large bulk of the minutes..I called it before, Magic in 6..The media & everyone else can hype up The Cetics but I think our guys will handle there business.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

The winner of game 5 will most likely take the series..The Magic seem more in anger, then heart broken..Obviously we have to win one more in Boston to win the series..I believe we go on to win the next two games..I think Lee will be put back into the starting line up, if not he will play a large bulk of the minutes..I called it before, Magic in 6..The media & everyone else can hype up The Cetics but I think our guys will handle there business.

Shouldn't they have been in anger because the league didn't suspend Kendrick Perkins for the elbow he purposely threw? I mean...if that doesn't motivate the Magic, what will?

I think game 4 is a bigger reason to get mad then Perkins not being suspended..He;s a Celtic, they can pay as dirty as they want to play..Magic in 6..Hopefully you believe it too when they win in Beantown on Tuesday.

I woke up today feeling really good about the game tonight. For what it's worth anyways...I know sometimes guys talk about having dreams and stuff about us winning. I wouldn't say that, but I think we pull it out by 6 or 8...13 hours and counting...

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

We either shoot ourselves toward victory or in the foot. 5-27 isn't going to cut it, especially on the road

True that. Skip doesn't even need to shoot 3's, maybe a few short 2's, but no layups or 3's. Leave that to Shard/JJ/Peaches and Clee.